Calling all Horse Lovers!
Saddle up for some serious fun this summer at Horse Lovers Camp
at Cavallo Farm in Leesburg!
Horse Lovers Camp is designed for the child that wants to learn about horses and ponies. It is a perfect camp for students who have never ridden a horse or been exposed to one. Even if your child has been around horses, he/she will find the Horse Lovers Camp to be fun and educational. It's for children that want to ride a horse and to learn what it is like to be around a horse/pony.
Horse Lovers Camp introduces students to horses by educating them about grooming and overall horsecare, horsemanship skills, tacking and untacking a horse. Children also learn what it is like to ride a pony/horse via a daily supervised lesson or trail ride. During the trail ride or lesson, the horse will be led by the instructor to ensure the safety of the student.
Campers are organized into similar age groups with no more than five per group. Each day, campers rotate through five stations:
- Horse Care
- Grooming/Horse Knowledge
- Tacking/Untacking a Horse/Pony
- Horse Related Craft/Activity
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $180 for One Week of Half-Day Horse Lovers Camp at Cavallo Farm - Leesburg ($250 - $70 Off!)
- Afternoon: 1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Morning (select weeks only): 9:30 a.m. - Noon
2017 Summer Camp Weeks (Camp runs Monday-Thursday):
**All weeks are Afternoon only unless otherwise noted.**
- July 10 - July 13 - SOLD OUT!
- July 17 - July 20 (Morning & Afternoon) - SOLD OUT!
- July 24 - July 27 - SOLD OUT!
- July 31 - August 3 (Morning & Afternoon) - SOLD OUT!
- Aug. 7 - August 10 - SOLD OUT!
- Aug. 14 - August 17
What You Need to Know:
- HURRY! Camp space is very limited and fills up fast!
- Children should wear a heeled boot or paddock boots and jeans or comfortable pants.
- A helmet will be provided for use during riding sessions.
- Registration is required and space is limited.
- As soon as possible after purchase, please email Lisa Snooks at email@example.com with your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number and preferred camp week(s). Please provide a first and second choice of preferred camp weeks. You will also need to complete and return these 2 forms to Lisa in order to complete your registration:
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please email Lisa Snooks at Cavallo Farm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valid only for the 2017 camp session and weeks listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp weeks. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.