$179+ Per Adult for 2-Night Bahamas Cruise - Child Sails FREE! Departs from Palm Beach, Florida (2 Adult Minimum - Up to 48% Off)
Escape the winter blues aboard Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line! For less than $400, a family of four can cruise to the Bahamas on Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line's Grand Celebration ship for two nights! How's that for an awesome deal? Kids under age 17 cruise FREE with a paying adult!
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line is the only cruise line that offers a year-round two-night Bahamas cruise that feels so much longer because of all of the entertainment, venues and activities. The Grand Celebration sails every other day of the week, providing tremendous convenience for everyone to enjoy, regardless of their schedule. Boarding starts at noon but departure isn't until 6 p.m., so the cruise is convenient for same day flights into West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and Orlando.
Cruise Critics and passengers alike rank Grand Celebration in the Top Six for mid-size ships for Best Entertainment, Best Shore Excursions and Best Recreation and in the Top Ten for Best Overall Cruise, Best Cruise Value and Best Dining. CLICK HERE for more information on the ship and on-board amenities and activities.
Check out some of the great amenities aboard the Grand Celebration:
Dining - Your culinary adventure at sea includes an abundance of delicous foods throughout the day and night. Casual or formal, the Grand Celebration is known for their variety of menu options to please everyone, quality of food, flexibility on how and where you wish to eat, along with outstanding service. Dining options include: reservations in several restaurants, plentiful buffets and grills or complimentary room service in your cabin.
Pools - Soak in the warm, tropical sun and enjoy several on-deck pools, including a kids pool with 2 waterslides and 3 Jacuzzis.
Shows And Other Ship Entertainment - The 800 seat Legends Grand Theater is the place to be for twice daily entertainment by featured performers including dancers, comedians, and family friendly acrobats and magicians. Talented singers and bands perform in the ship's many lounges.
Spa And Beauty Treatments - The Indulgence Spa & Salon offers the finest spa and salon services in a relaxing, peaceful and Zen-like environment...indulge yourself while your little ones have a blast in the Kids Club!
Just For Kids - A family cruise is a great way to spend time together but sometimes the adults want to do their thing and the kids want to do theirs. The Grand Celebration has three age-appropriate Kids Clubs that are well supervised, lots of fun and free to use. All kids 10 and under will be welcomed with a free gift of the adorable 8-inch Kruzer as a keepsake from their memorable cruise.
Casino Table Games And Slots - The Par-A-Dice Casino offers exciting Vegas-style casino action. Whether its slots, or games such as Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, 3 Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold Em’ and Let it Ride you are sure to have a good time!
Bahamas Excursions - Enjoy fabulous shore excursions at affordable prices upon arrival in the beautiful Bahamas. Swim with dolphins, snorkle, take jeep and island tours, or make it a lazy beach day!
"We went last year for a weekend and are going again in a couple weeks. The entertainment & food onboard was as good, if not better than some of the big lines. For a couple hundred bucks, its a great getaway. It is clean, safe, good food, great entertainment and has staff that is trying very hard to accommodate." - Trip Advisor review
"This was the first cruise for my wife and I, as well as our kids (12 and 9). We were joined by my parents, who are experienced cruisers. Overall, a great introduction to cruising." - Cruise Critic review
Information & Restrictions
- $179 Per Adult for Two-Night Bahamas Cruise in an Interior Cabin - 2 Adult Minimum ($338 Value – 48% Off).
- $199 Per Adult for Two-Night Bahamas Cruise in an Ocean View Cabin - 2 Adult Minimum ($351 Value – 43% Off).
- Two FREE children per cabin. Child is defined as age 17 and under.
- This offer is based on double occupancy and is priced per guest for the first 2 guests - adult or child. Two fares must be purchased for each cabin and up to TWO Children Sail FREE. For example, for a family of two adults and two children, two fares need to be purchased for the 4 people and the 2 children are free. For one adult and three children - two fares need to be purchased for the adult and one child; the remaining two children are free. For one adult and two children - two fares need to be purchased and one child sails free. If just one adult and one child are traveling together - two fares need to be purchased.
- Your fare includes shipboard accommodations, ocean transportation, all meals (except specialty dining options), select beverages, Kids Clubs and onboard family friendly entertainment.
- The Grand Celebration sails every other day of the week, with departures from West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Click HERE to view calendar of sailing dates.
- Departure must occur on or before June 30, 2017.
Blackout Departure Dates:
- April 15, 2017
- May 5, 7, 9, 11, 2017
- May 27, 2017
What You Need to Know:
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Two fares must be purchased per cabin for this special rate and include up to two free children per cabin.
- Cabins can accommodate up to 4 people.
- There is no partial redemption if the cabin does not include up to two free kids.
- Taxes are not included and are currently $66.43 per person, but can change at any time. Taxes are due at time of booking the cruise.
- Gratuity per guest is $24, paid at the time of cruise.
- Other items not included in fare: transportation to and from the ship, valet parking at the port, shore excursions, bar beverages, soft drinks, phone calls, photographs and items you may choose to purchase that are not specifically stated.
- There is a $10 per day charge for Wi-Fi access.
Expiration: June 30, 2017
To Redeem: Reservations are required and subject to availability. Upon purchase of this CertifiKID voucher, please call Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 995-3201 to make your reservations. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 995-3201 or email service@cruiseBP.com
Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases/reservations. Additional service charges may apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies. All U.S. citizens must have valid proof of citizenship. A passport or passport card is preferred by government officials, and is required for overnight stays in the Bahamas. For the cruise only, not stays, a government issued birth certificate with a raised seal (not from hospital) is an acceptable form of identification if accompanied by a photo ID. Resident aliens must travel with their “Green Card” Alien registration cards and a government issued photo ID. Guests from other countries must possess a valid passport and should check with their travel agent or appropriate consulate to determine other necessary travel documentation. All guests over 16 years must carry a Government issued picture ID such as a state or provincial driver's license with a picture or a government photo ID card.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.