Set your inner adventurer free and experience the excitement of Whitewater Rafting at Harpers Ferry Adventure Center!
Harpers Ferry Adventure Center's Whitewater Rafting trips combine whitewater skills and thrills with a landscape rich in history, heritage, and wildlife – all just an hour’s drive from Washington D.C. and Baltimore. Enjoy the exciting rapids and stunning natural beauty of seven untamed miles of the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers near Harpers Ferry, WV.
You’ll hear the adventure before you see it. Nature’s roller coaster is that awesome! As you raft downstream you’ll encounter: Bull’s Tail - Shenandoah’s mile-long Staircase, Mad Dog, White Horse, Hesitation Ledge, Roller Coaster, and more!
Rafting is not just for summer or warm weather -- it's the perfect spring adventure, too! If you are concerned about the chill, you can rent a wetsuit for a nominal fee directly from Harpers Ferry Adventure Center.
No prior experience is needed. Before you get started you’ll learn general orientation to rafting and some of the basics like paddle strokes, maneuvering techniques and river safety skills.
Want to PLAY AND STAY? Harpers Ferry Adventure Center has tons of great activities and CertifiKID has the deals:
- Click HERE for overnight Cabin Getaway.
- Click HERE for Zip Lining Canopy Tour.
- Click HERE for Aerial Adventure Ropes course and Cabin Getaway Package for Four People.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $49 for Whitewater Rafting Trip for One Person (Adult or Child) at Harpers Ferry Adventure Center (Up to $65 Value - 25% Off).
Voucher is Valid the Following Dates ONLY:
- ANY DAY from April 1 - May 26, 2017.
- Sunday - Friday from May 30 - September 1, 2017.
- Click HERE and scroll down for trip departure times.
What You Need to Know:
- Harpers Ferry Adventure Center is located just 3 miles south east of Harpers Ferry, WV, less than an hour from Dulles International Airport, an hour from Washington, DC and Baltimore regions. Click HERE for directions.
- Blackout dates: July 2-4, 2017
- Reservations are required. A minimum of 4 people per raft is required for each trip.
- All trips include: the raft, a guide in each raft, PFD (Personal Flotation Device), helmet, paddle, beverage during the trip, and shuttle to and from the river.
- Additional VA 6% sales tax, $1 service fee and $3 river fees will need to be paid at time of reservation.
- No previous rafting experience is necessary.
- One voucher required per person. Rafts seat up to six people.
- Children must be at least 5 years old and weigh at least 50 lbs and be accompanied by an adult. Age requirements may vary due to river conditions.
- YOU WILL GET WET, so dress appropriately. Splash tops and wetsuits are available to rent for an extra fee.
- Please call in advance to ensure that the water levels are not too high if there has been recent heavy rain storms.
- Need more info? Please see Harpers Ferry FAQ HERE.
Expiration: September 1, 2017.
- Expiration reflects date by which voucher must be redeemed.
To Redeem: Reservations required and subject to availability. After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the activity and your first and second choices of dates that you are interested in using the voucher. Include your name, number of participants and 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number. A representative will reply within 24 hours. Specific time slots available.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Harpers Ferry Adventure Center at 540-668-9007 or email email@example.com.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Valid only for the dates listed above. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases/reservations. Additional service charges apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.