IT'S CHERRY BLOSSOM TIME ... GET READY FOR SOME INCREDIBLE VIEWS FROM THE POTOMAC RIVER!
The 2017 National Cherry Blossom Festival runs from March 15 - April 16, 2017. There’s no better time of year to explore our Nation’s Capital with the family.
For more than 20 years now, Capitol River Cruises has traversed the Potomac River, offering its passengers the opportunity to discover the most spectacular views of Washington, DC. The 45-minute cruises are rich with historical narration as you float past the Kennedy Center, Key Bridge, Memorial Bridge, Roosevelt Island, the Washington Monument, the Lyndon B. Johnson Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the US Capitol, Watergate, the Lincoln Memorial, Maritime Memorial and the Curtis-Lee Mansion.
This Capital Deal gets you TWO Adult and TWO Kids WEEKDAY Cruise Tickets (Monday - Friday) for a mere $22. That’s 50% off the regular cost!
And if you’ve got a couple more adults, teenagers or kids in tow the day of the cruise, they'll get a great rate too! Capitol River Cruises is offering all CertifiKID purchasers a special discounted rate of $10 for each additional adult (ages 13+) and $5 for each additional child (ages 3-12). (Children under 3 are free.)
Good for WEEKDAY CRUISES through Friday, September 29th. No reservations necessary. Happy Cruisin’!
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $22 for TWO Adult (ages 13+) and TWO Child (ages 3-12) WEEKDAY Capitol River Cruise Tickets ($44 Value - 50% Off).
- Valid Monday-Friday ONLY from Friday, March 17 - Friday, September 29, 2017.
What You Need to Know:
- The 2017 National Cherry Blossom Festival runs from March 15 - April 16, 2017. (You have until September 29, 2017 to use this voucher.)
- Children under 3 are FREE.
- Daily departures every hour on the hour from: Washington Harbor, Georgetown at 31st & K street, N.W. (End of 31st on the water). Click HERE for location map.
- Cruises board at 15 minutes before the hour.
- Opening and closing times vary according to the season. Please call 301.460.7447 for daily departure times.
- Cruises run 45 minutes. No reservations needed. Cruises are first come first serve, subject to availability.
- Pre-arranged bus groups will be boarded with priority.
- If you have more than 2 adults and 2 children in your party, Capitol River Cruises will extend a special discounted rate of $10 for each additional adult (ages 13+) and $5 for each additional child (ages 3-12), payable directly to Capitol River Cruises at the time of boarding.
- Have friends or family coming to visit? Snag a couple vouchers and treat the whole gang to a cruise around our Nation's Capitol.
Expiration: September 29, 2017.
To Redeem: Please present your CertifiKID voucher upon boarding.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Capitol River Cruises at 301-460-7447.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Valid only for the dates listed above. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.