Looking for something to do as a family this summer? We have a find for you!
Medomak Family Camp is a traditional Maine summer camp with a TWIST . . . it is for the ENTIRE FAMILY. Children and adults alike participate together and independently in counselor-led activities like archery, arts and crafts, swimming, boating, tennis and kickball, just to name a few. Barn dances and campfires liven up the evenings and lobster dinners, yoga classes and a massage therapist on-staff make a week at camp a real vacation for the parents.
Medomak Family Camp has been featured on the Today Show and in Family Fun and Travel and Leisure magazines and has been leading the nationwide trend in family camping for over 20 years!
This is a great way to introduce your kids to sleep away camp, spend a family vacation and experience all that marvelous Maine has to offer.
Information & Restrictions
178 Liberty Road
Washington, ME 04574
The Deal: 20% Off Week of Medomak Family Camp in Maine - $500 Deposit Paid Now
Dates & Rates:
- You will only be required to pay the $500 deposit for your family at check out. This is non-refundable.
- The remaining balance will be paid directly to the camp based on the number of people in your party and the week.
- Here is the total price after discount per person + $500 will be deducted from this total amount:
June 25-July 1
- Adults (ages 13 & up) - $764 (20% off - $955 value)
- Kids (ages 5-12) - $632 (20% off - $790 value)
- Kids (ages 2-4) - $540 (20% off - $675 value)
- Adults (ages 13 & up) - $932 (20% off - $1165 value)
- Kids (ages 5-12) - $840 (20% off - $1050 value)
- Kids (ages 2-4) - $756 (20% off - $945 value)
What You Need to Know:
- Select week upon purchase. Limited spaces per week!
- Sessions are one-week in length.
- Every family gets their own private cabin with electricity, bathroom and hot shower, and real beds, too (no camp cots).
- The ONLY full-season, secular family camp in the country to be accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA).
- Food is delicious, home-made, and healthy. Most produce is organic and either locally-sourced or grown on site.
- Not only will your family have a chance to enjoy the camp and the beautiful lake it is situated on, but the camp is centrally located near all of Maine’s best attractions. It's 1 ½ hours from Portland, 1 ½ hours from Acadia National Park/Bar Harbor, 1 hour from Freeport (ie, LL Bean and outlets), and ½ hour to the coastal towns of Belfast, Camden, Rockport, Rockland, Damariscotta.
- Many families from the D.C. area have attended the camp in the past and they can provide references upon request.
Expires: July 22, 2017
Valid only for the 2017 camp weeks listed above. Limit one voucher per family. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.