$549 for 3-Night Getaway at Mountain Lake Lodge – Where Dirty Dancing was Filmed! Includes Daily Breakfast, Daily $50 Dining Credit and $100 Recreation Credit - Pembroke, VA ($933 Value – 42% Off)
Dirty Dancing was filmed at Mountain Lake Lodge and NOW you can have a luxury family escape here too. Plus there are tons of EXTRAS!
This EXCLUSIVE CertifiKID deal has your family in mind! Included with this promotion is a Double Queen Room in the Chestnut Lodge for 2 adults and 2 kids, breakfast each day for 3 days, a daily $50 food credit in the Harvest Restaurant, plus a $50 daily recreation credit for the first 2 days.
Plan to use your resort credit on any of the exciting Adventure Center activities:
- **NEW THIS YEAR** The Sky Slide - a 5-story slide of adrenaline filled, action-packed water fun. The Sky Slide is the tallest inflatable slide in the United States!
- Bubble Ball - Get ready for an unbelievable take on soccer when you become the ball - the bubble ball that is. Bounce and roll your way to victory inside a giant inflatable bubble ball.
- Treetop Adventures - Climb, balance and zip-line your way through one of the exciting Treetop Adventure courses.
- Archery Tag - Put your archery skills to the test when you compete with friends using soft-tipped arrows in this action-packed game.
- Zorb Racing - Climb into giant bubble balls to roll and race around the Adventure Center. Choose your opponent and race through the Zorb Racing Course. You've never laughed so hard!
An easy drive from the Washington DC/Baltimore metro area, Mountain Lake Lodge is a resort with LOTS of included amenities. Set in the mountains, in the midst of a 2,600-acre forest preserve, this Virginia mountain wilderness hotel and resort has it all - beautiful, relaxing accommodations for your family to SPREAD out, dining options, hiking trails, rivers, waterfalls and adventures at every turn. Do as much or as little as you like!
Here are some of the great INCLUDED amenities:
- Bon fire each night
- Lawn games - chess, bocce ball, croquet, corn hole, horse shoes
- Tennis and Basketball
- Disc Golf Course and Disks
- Hammock Grove
- Regular pool, kiddie pool and hot tub
- Fitness Trail
- Live jazz in the tavern every Friday and Saturday night from 6-9pm
- As scheduled: arts and crafts, yoga, guided hikes, scavenger hunts and MORE!
- Theme weekends throughout the summer
A natural phenomenon has very recently occured and much of the lake has naturally drained/leaked away - no one knows why or where the water went. Researchers are assessing daily and looking for answers. So instead of boating and swimming in the lake, there is now a RARE opportunity to walk the lake bed with naturalists, see lake plant life and learn about this natural and complicated system. HERE is more info on the lake.
CertifiKID Tip: Check out a DVD copy of Dirty Dancing at the front desk and watch at your leisure, follow the self-guided map that points out the filming locations, visit the building with Dirty Dancing memorabilia, or enjoy a meal in the restaurant that was one of the filming locations. Just be sure nobody puts you in a corner, baby!
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $549 for 3-Night Getaway at Mountain Lake Lodge ($933 Value – 42% Off). Includes:
- Double Queen room in the Chestnut Lodge for 2 adult and 2 kids.
- Breakfast daily in the Harvest Restaurant, daily $50 food credit for the Harvest Restaurant, and $50 daily recreation credit for the first 2 days ($100 total recreation credit).
What You Need to Know:
- Travel is valid WEEKENDS and Weekdays from May 29 – Sept. 8, 2017.
- Black out dates: June 23-25, July 28-30 and August 25-27, 2017.
- Deal is based upon resort availability.
- Rooms can sleep up to 5 people. There is a $40 upcharge for an additional person in the same room, which includes daily breakfast and is payable directly to Mountain Lake Lodge.
- CertifiKID buyers will pay taxes of 10.03% at check in, directly to Mountain Lake Lodge.
- No Partial redemptions.
- All rooms have fans and functional windows. The resort is on a mountain with a pleasant breeze and is typically 10-15 degrees cooler than off the mountain. There is no air conditioning at this eco-mountain resort.
Expiration: September 8, 2017. Reflects the date by which travel must be complete.
To Redeem: After purchase of this CertifiKID voucher, please call Mountain Lake Lodge at 540-626-7121 to make your reservation. Please present 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number at the time of reservation.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Mountain Lake Lodge at 540-626-7121.
Valid only at Mountain Lake Lodge. Limit 5 vouchers per person. Valid only for the dates listed above. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior reservations. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.