When you head outdoors with your family, magic happens. Electronics take a backseat to natural wonders, giggles fill the air, and memories are made. Explore the magic with a fall stay at Williamsburg KOA.
Williamsburg KOA takes family fun beyond classic camping by offering lots of options to make your stay super comfy. Choose a cabin outfitted with a full bed, bunk-beds and electricity, hook up your RV, pitch your tent on a site with water and electric, or upgrade to your very own YURT*!
One part wilderness, the other civilization, Williamsburg KOA offers amenities like - complimentary cable and wifi alongside a network of nature trails. There's also plenty to see beyond the campground too! Close to all Williamsburg attractions, the campground is less than a 15 minute drive to Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown and "the world's most beautiful amusement park" Busch Gardens.
You won't want to miss the thrills and chills of Busch Gardens as they transform for Howl-O-Scream. Enjoy the beauty of the park by day, but after dark beware as the park is transformed into five frightening Terror-Tories! Brave seven elaborate haunted houses and see darkly entertaining shows.
When you're done exploring the area, come back to the campground for more Halloween fun with the site decorating contest, costume parade, trick or treating, Tiny Farm and more.
Information & Restrictions
THE DEALS: $119 for either:
- THREE (3) Nights in an RV or Tent Site for up to six people - 30 amp electric and water hook-up ($292 Value - 60% Off.)
- TWO (2) Nights in a One-Room Cabin for up to four people ($215 Value - 45% Off).
- NOT VALID: Columbus Day weekend (October 6 - 8, 2017).
Cabin Upgrade Information:
- Upgrade from a Cabin to a Yurt for an additional $39 for 2 nights, payable directly to the vendor.
- Upgrade from a Cabin to a Deluxe Cabin for an additional $99 for 2 nights, payable directly to the vendor (Sunday through Wednesday nights ONLY).
What You Need to Know:
- Camping Cabins sleep a maximum of four (4) people. They have a set of bunk beds and a full-sized bed. Guests bring their own linens. Bath house with bathrooms and showers are a short walk away.
- Bringing a pet? Make sure to specify this when making your reservation so you can be provided with a pet-friendly accommodation.
- Taxes are not included. All taxes are payable by credit card upon arrival.
- Voucher must be used on consecutive nights.
- Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per visit.
- Not valid for reservations made before September 1, 2017.
- Check-in Time: 1pm campsites. 4pm cabins. Check-out Time: 11am for all sites.
- Click HERE for Busch Gardens fall operating hours. For more information on Busch Gardens HOWL-O-SCREAM, click HERE.
- Reservations are required in advance of arrival. Reservations are subject to availability. Must be 21 years of age or older to make reservations. Must sign waiver.
- 72 hour notice required for cancellation or a fee of 1-nights stay up to the CertifiKID deal price applies. All cancellations subject to $10 fee.
Expiration: November 15, 2017.
To Redeem: Call the Williamsburg KOA Campground reservation line by dialing 1-800-562-1733 and provide your name, contact information, and 12-digit CertifiKID voucher code. Please do not make reservations online.
Valid only at KOA Williamsburg. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior reservations. Additional service charges may apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.