$10 for Admission to "Frosty the Snowman", "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" and MORE at Adventure Theatre MTC ($21 Value - 53% Off)
Adventure Theatre MTC brings you so many wonderful shows throughout the year. Here is your chance to see all of them with this great CertifiKID offer! Choose one - or all - of these great shows:
How I Became A Pirate - Based on the book by Melinda Long and Illustrated by David Shannon, Directed by Jenny Male. Argh matey! It’s pirate's life for me on the high seas! One day as Jeremy builds a sand castle on the beach, a pirate ship rows ashore in search of a place to bury the pirate’s treasure. Taken aboard as an honorary pirate, Jeremy learns the ropes of what it really means to be a swashbuckling (but smelly) pirate, and the pirates just might learn how to play soccer too.
Frosty the Snow Man - Directed by Jason Schlafstein - Do you want to build a snow man? How about watching him spring to life in front of you for one day of adventures before he melts away? In this merry wintertime romp, chock-full of chuckles and comic antics, Frosty dances into the hearts of kids and adults alike- even the heart of one near-sighted cop- through his uproarious antics.
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day - Based on the book by Judith Viorst and illustrated by Ray Cruz, Directed by Cara Gabriel - Alexander is having a bad day. A terrible day. A horrible day. To be quite honest, it's a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. But then, everybody has bad days, sometimes. Not only does Alexander wake up with gum in his hair, but his mother forgets to pack him dessert, and his best friend decides he's not his best friend anymore. And if that's not bad enough, Alexander's brothers don't have any cavities but—he does. And just when it can't get any worse, there are lima beans for supper and —yuck!—kissing on TV. It is enough to make anyone want to go to Australia. Uuuugggghhh.
Judy Moody & Stink: The Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Treasure Hunt - Adapted for the stage by Allison Gregory, Based on the books by Megan McDonald and illustrated by Peter H. Reynolds. Third grade has put Judy Moody in a mood. She's got to figure out what to include in her "Me" collage, and her know-it-all little brother Stink keeps getting in the way. When the Moody family drops anchor on “Artichoke” Island, they meet Cap’n Weevil with a secret treasure map, launching them on a mad dash across the island in search of gold. But they’re not the only salty dogs lookin’ for loot! Can Judy Moody and Stink outwit their competition in time? Will Judy finish her project? Come aboard as we launch this world premiere and find out!
Tinker Bell - Based on the works of Sir J. M. Barrie. Adapted for the stage by Patrick Flynn and directed by Nick Alcott. Everyone knows the story of Peter Pan. Or, at least, everyone thinks they do. But unless you have heard it from Tinker Bell’s point of view, you really have not heard it at all. A new twinkling light shines on all the characters you love including, Wendy, the Lost Boys, Peter Pan, Smee, and the nefarious Hook from a feisty fairy’s point of view.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $10 for Admission to Various Shows at Adventure Theatre MTC - All Ages! ($21 Value - 53% Off)
2017-2018 Show Dates and Times (please select at checkout):
- How I Became A Pirate: Friday, September 22, 2017 at 7pm
- How I Became A Pirate: Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 2pm - SOLD OUT
- Frosty the Snow Man: Friday, November 17, 2017 at 7pm
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day: Friday, February 9, 2018 at 7pm
- Judy Moody & Stink: The Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Treasure Hunt: Friday, April 20, 2018 at 7pm
- Tinker Bell: Friday, June 22, 2018 at 7pm
- Tinker Bell: Friday, July 20, 2018 at 7pm
- Tinker Bell: Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 7pm
- Click HERE for more information.
What You Need to Know:
- Fun for ALL ages!
- 10 tickets maximum per order.
- Limited amount of tickets so don't delay!
- Show lasts for approximately 1 hour with no intermission.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult into the theatre. Please read ATMTC's ticketing policies for additional restrictions and requirements.
Expiration: August 18, 2018
- This deal is redeemable for admission to a specific ticketed event and venue. It has no value once the event date and time has passed and is only refundable on day of purchase.
- Vouchers are not refundable for inclement weather.
- Please present your voucher for entry, printed or on a smartphone.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Adventure Theatre at 301-634-2267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offer valid only for the performance dates and times listed above. Offer is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Performance hours should be confirmed directly with vendor. Other restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior ticket purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.