$68 for 2-Night CAMPING Cabin Rental in November, March or April - Heated! - Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Hagerstown (50% Off)
Fall has arrived. It's the time for forest-side cabins and crisp, cool campfire evenings. What better time to treat your family to a true outdoor retreat? Well, we've found the perfect place - and it's just an hour's drive from the Baltimore-Washington area!
Situated just outside of Hagerstown in the scenic foothills of Washington County, Maryland, Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park offers the perfect mini get-away for the whole family. This is a quiet time at Jellystone Park - where nature is front and center. You'll enjoy Jellystone Park's hiking trails, horse shoes, 3 playgrounds, mini-golf, basketball and sand volleyball. It’s the perfect time of year for reconnecting with your family around a campfire (don't forget the marshmallows!).
Want to get out and do some sightseeing or shopping? No problem! The area abounds with outdoor activities, wildlife, historical sites, cultural gems and lots and lots of great shopping, such as:
- Civil War Battlefields- South Mountain State Battlefield, Antietam National Battlefield and the July 1863 Battle of Hagerstown.
- Great Golf - More than a dozen fabulous golf courses located within a 20 mile radius of Jellystone Park.
- Upscale, Antique and Outlet Shopping - Including Premium Outlets in Hagerstown. No matter what you're looking for, it's there. More than 100 designer and specialty shops.
- Museums and Theater - Located in Hagerstown's Arts & Entertainment District.
- Shepherdstown, WV – A historical East Coast town with all the quaint beauty of a bygone era.
- Boonsboro, MD – Enjoy the natural wonders of the Crystal Grottoes Caverns!
All cabins have heat, electricity, refrigerators, coffee makers and cable TV. Outside each cabin is a picnic table and a fire ring. Please make sure to bring your own linens, pillows and towels. In the camping cabins and cozy cabins, please bring your own cooking and eating utensils as well. Click HERE for pictures and more details about each type of cabin. (Please note that Comfort Cabins are NEW! in 2012 and not yet listed on the website.)
- Camping Cabin - $68/2 Nights - Sleeps up to 4 people. Includes 1 double bed and 1 set of bunk beds. Camping cabins do not have bathrooms, but heated shower houses are within close walking distance for your convenience. Click "BUY DEAL" above to purchase the $68 Camping Cabin Deal.
- Cozy Cabin - $99/2 Nights - Sleeps up to 4 people. Includes 1 double bed and 1 set of bunk beds. Cozy cabins have a bath with a sink, shower and toilet.
- Comfort Cabin - $122/2 Nights - Sleeps up to 4 people. Includes two separate sleeping areas: one room has a set of bunk beds and the main room has a double bed. The main room also contains a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, dishes, silverware and tableware for four people. The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet. There's also an 8-ft. screened-in front porch for your relaxation.
- Luxury Cabin - $175/2 Nights - Sleeps up to 6 people. Includes two separate sleeping areas: one room has two sets of bunk beds and the main room has a double bed. The spacious main room also contains a kitchen with a stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, pots and pans, dishes, silverware and tableware for six people. The luxury cabin also includes a bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink and a gas fireplace. Click HERE to purchase the $175 Luxury Cabin Deal.
Information & Restrictions
Location: Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Hagerstown - 16519 Lappans Road Williamsport, MD 21795 (301) 223-7117
Only available for cabin rentals in November 2012, March 2013 and April 2013.
- Good for a 2-night stay during the week or on the weekend, subject to availability. Must be used on 2 consecutive nights.
Multiple Certificates may be purchased and used for back-to-back stays - for up to a total of 4 nights.
- Blackout Days: Certificate may NOT be used on Friday, March 29th or Saturday, March 30th.
- Yogi Bear Jellystone Park is closed in December, January and February.
IMPORTANT: All reservations must be booked by March 15, 2013 and 2-night stay must be completed by April 30, 2013. To ensure availability on your preferred dates, it is strongly recommended that you book your stay as soon as possible.
- Call Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Reservation Line at 301-223-7117 and provide your name and CertifiKID Certificate code. Please do not redeem online.
- IMPORTANT: All reservations must be booked by March 15, 2013 and 2-night stay must be completed by April 30, 2013. To ensure availability on your preferred dates, it is strongly recommended that you book your stay as soon as possible.
Most Popular:see all »