$14.99 Family Package to National Harbor Holiday Festival: Includes Admissions, Hot Chocolates, Souvenir Bag, and Adult Tasting Flight - Nov. 30-Dec. 2 (51% Off)
Sing a song of gladness and cheer, for the time of Christmas is almost here!
The whole family can catch the spirit of the holiday season at The Holiday Harbor Festival, which will bring the magic of Christmas to the National Harbor Friday, Nov. 30 through Sunday, Dec. 2.
This NEW fantastic, fun-filled, family festival offers something for everyone:
- Santa! Ho Ho Ho … The jolly ole Saint Nick will be at the show each day from 1-4 p.m. Bring your own camera and /or let the professional photographer take some great pics for you.
- Holiday Entertainment Stage - Enjoy puppet shows, holiday fashion, or sing along with the heavenly voices of choirs. There’s fun for everyone in the family.
- Over 200 Specialty Boutiques in a Holiday Village Setting like the great markets of Europe, featuring: top artists and craftsmen offering fine art, woodworking, pottery, furniture, jewelry, clothing, wreaths and garlands, toys gourmet foods, dips, pies, breads, linens, shoes, Judaica and Christmas ornaments--just about anything related to your Christmas shopping enjoyment.
- Kids Crafts and Activity Center - Kids of all ages can create and decorate fun crafts to their hearts content.
- Dazzling Décor - Decorated Holiday Trees, Mantels and Doors. Ideas abound for a best-ever holiday home. As you stroll through the show, you can take in the beauty as it is interpreted from local designers and artists. Splendid stockings. Tinsel and trim. Wonderful wreaths. Fabulous ornaments Whether you celebrate New Year’s Eve, Kwanzaa, Hanuakah, or Traditional Christmas like Dickens – you’ll see something you’ll like.
- Santa’s Cellar & Store - For mom and dad! Santa has set-up some of his favorite beers, wines, and spirits at special holiday prices. Guests are welcome to try over 20 different tastes of your favorite holiday palate pleasers…..and maybe just maybe we can all figure out what wassail is!
Information & Restrictions
Location: National Harbor. 137 National Plaza. National Harbor, MD 20745.
Event occurs under the cover of the Grand Tents. All tents are heated, and there is a coat check on site.
Voucher is for a family pass (up to 2 adults and 2 children), which includes one-day admission on either Friday, November 30, 2012, Saturday, December 1, 2012, OR Sunday, December 2, 2012; hot chocolate for four; one souvenir shopping bag; and one adult tasting flight of spirits in Santa’s Cellar
Limit one per family, up to three additional for other families that would like to attend with your family.
Additional adults may pay $12 per person for admission at the door. Additional children are free - Additional guests do NOT receive hot chocolate, souvenier bag or tastings.
Tasting flight is for one adult, 21 or older; valid ID required.
Voucher not valid for resale.
Event occurs rain or shine under heated big top tents.
This is a special ticketed event. No refunds available.
Present your CertifiKID voucher at entry.
This offer is only available for purchase through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing your certificate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.