Like many of you, I jumped on the Certifikid deal for the new My Gym Bethesda location. What is better than a close, CLEAN, new gym where the kids can run around in the bad weather. Here are the reasons why I am so happy with this score of a deal:
1. First, I have to rave about their staff. There are always 2 instructors working the class and they are super friendly, fun, engaged, and supportive.
2. They keep the place clean and have hand santizer available when you come in and leave.
3. They always play fun adult and kid friendly music - who knew there was a hip hop version of the Dora theme song?
4. Enrolling one kid meant I can take both kids for free to open gyms - it's so huge to be able to take BOTH kids to something for FREE!
5. They're always switching up the equipment to make the experience new and exciting. Even during the classes, they do special activities like a zipline swing. All the kids just can't get enough of the balls.
6. Watching my daughter (our little goose) grow each week with her abilities is just awesome. She is climbing and walking across balance beams on her own.
7. They incorporate music and singing in the actual class. I can't seem to keep my goose into it since she is so active and the trampoline and slides are just calling her name. However, it is super cute to see the other kids.
8. I joined with my cousin, so it is a great way to get the kids together without destroying either of our houses.
9. They are always offering other special events and opportunities for members, such as halloween parties, camps, and parent nights out (once your kid is potty trained - still working on that).
10. Best part, when the class is over, I know my goose will take a LONG nap and I will have the afternoon to work on Certifikid!
Do you have any other items to add to the list based on your My Gym deal experience?
Filed under About Our Deals - What We Say