Campers count down the days until their summers at Camp Moshava begin! In a kibbutz-like environment dedicated to inclusion and social justice, campers ages 9 to 15 develop a strong and personal connection to Israel and the Jewish people, gain leadership skills and self-confidence, form friendships that last a lifetime and have FUN!
Serving the Mid-Atlantic region since 1935, Camp Moshava is located north of Baltimore on 267 pristine acres of Maryland wilderness. The campgrounds feature a kosher kitchen, private lake, athletic fields, two swimming pools, hiking trails, organic garden, river, low ropes course and nature preserve. Their youngest campers live in cabins, while the older campers enjoy the breezes of platform tents. Nothing beats welcoming Shabbat from the rise overlooking the rolling hills of Harford County.
Whether they are acting in skits around the campfire, tie-dying, playing softball, discussing Jewish history, doing community service projects or getting messy from head to toe in an epic paint fight, campers participate in a full range of creative, athletic, Judaic, fun and thought-provoking activities.
Habonim Dror Camp Moshava is a unique Jewish camping experience where kids engage in high-spirited, creative activities that challenge their minds and feed their souls.
Check out this video to see what campers are saying about Camp Moshava!
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $2,800 for 3-Week Habonim Dror Camp Moshava Sleepaway Camp for Ages 9-15 in Street, MD ($3,650 Value - $850 Off).
- Campers are divided into groups by grade levels.
2017 Camp Weeks: Offer is valid for the 3-Week, Second Session ONLY, which runs the following dates:
- Monday, July 24 - Sunday, August 13.
Preparing for Camp:
- After purchasing this voucher, you must complete online registration as soon as possible. Click HERE to access online registration system.
- Click HERE for camp packing list. ALL CAMPERS' ARTICLES ARE TO BE MARKED CLEARLY WITH FULL NAME. Use printed name tapes or rubber stamp with indelible ink. Pack in trunks or duffel bags.
- Laundry goes out once a week and is returned within 24 hours. Please plan accordingly.
- Shabbat outfit should be simple and a bit more special than what one wears the rest of the week.
- Camp T-shirts will be distributed to all campers. Additional Moshava gear may be purchased at camp on Visitor's Day.
- All camp medical forms are due by May 1, 2017. Click HERE to access medical forms.
- Camp Moshava takes great care in providing nutritious and varied kosher meals to campers. Vegetarian meals are also provided.
- Campers need no personal money while at camp. Supplies and special treats are available through the camp's kupa (communal fund). Money to be used for personal travel at the end of the summer may be left with the Executive Director for safekeeping.
- Want to see more? Click HERE to view Habonim Dror Camp Moshava's photo albums.
Additional Purchase Information:
- Valid ONLY for the camp dates listed above (Second Session).
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased for multiple children.
- Valid for new campers only.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or outside grants.
- This very special camp offer is only refundable within 1 day of purchase.
Expiration: August 13, 2017
- Voucher must be redeemed by July 1, 2017. Registration must be complete by this date, but you are encouraged to register as soon as you purchase the voucher.
- After purchase, please click HERE to register for camp. After registering, please email your CertifiKID confirmation with your voucher number to [email protected].
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
- Please register with the camp by July 1, 2017.
Questions? Need more Information? Please contact Habonim Dror Camp Moshava at [email protected] or 301-348-7339.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.