In the language of the Native American Sioux tribe, the word “Koda” means friend. A horse, like no other animal, has an almost mystical ability to look at you with their soulful eyes and become fast friends. Getting to know, and care for horses, can be a life-long gift for a child, and Camp Koda is the perfect place to set out on an equestrian adventure!
Camp Koda is located at a world class training facility for horses and riders just around the bend from historic Leesburg, Virginia. Camp Koda’s goal is to promote healthy growth and development by giving campers the opportunity to develop responsibility, respect for themselves, the horses and others and also to support one another through positive social interaction and build a sense of “team spirit”.
Camp Koda offers innovative levels of challenge and activities for new and returning campers alike - all built upon the foundation of their world-class equestrian fundamentals. Their unique "weekly themes" not only spark the imagination of campers, but ignite genuine creative thinking all summer long!
Your child is sure to leave camp with all sorts of two and four legged new friends!
Camp Koda is a Program of American Academy of Equestrian Sciences.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $399 for One Week of Equestrian Camp at Camp Koda - Leesburg ($499 Value - $100 Off).
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Early drop off and late pick up is available for an additional $5 per 15 minute-increment, paid directly to Camp Koda.
2017 Camp Sessions: Every camp week has a different theme and even though each day’s structure stays the same, the activities change to reflect the horse’s involvement in such theme.
- June 12 - June 16: Circus Horses- SOLD OUT
- June 19 - June 28: Horses in the Wild West
- June 26 - June 30: Horses in the Wilderness- SOLD OUT
- July 3 - July 7: Horses in U.S. History (prorated 4-day week; no camp July 4th)
- July 10 - July 14: Horse Sports- SOLD OUT
- July 17 - July 21: Horses in Traffic SOLD OUT
- July 31 - Aug. 1: Native Americans- SOLD OUT
- Aug. 7 - Aug. 11: Zoo
- Aug. 14 - Aug. 18: Living with the Land
- Aug. 21 - Aug. 25: Horses Around the World
Preparing for Camp:
- A parent or guardian 30-minute orientation is held on the first day of each camp session at 8:45 a.m. Attendance is mandatory and applies to parents/guardians of both new and returning campers.
- For safety reasons, please leave the following items at home: jewelry, chewing gum, all electronic devices (iPods, electronic games, computer devices).
- All campers must complete an enrollment form every year to ensure every camper's information is up to date, including but not limited to: medical history, contact information, and authorized individuals for pickup and emergency contact. Click HERE to access all forms.
Additional Purchase Information:
- Valid only for the 2017 summer camp sessions listed above.
- One discounted voucher per family may be purchased and redeemed for one camp session. Other multiple camp discounts are available. Please contact Camp Koda directly.
- Limit one (1) voucher per family.
- Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. This includes any on-site registration discounts.
- Not valid on prior camp enrollments.
- This very special camp offer is nonrefundable.
- If for any reason a camper is unable to attend camp during the camp week purchased, Camp Koda will make every effort to reschedule the camp or apply the value of the voucher to other services offered by Camp Koda or the American Academy of Equestrian Sciences - provided that Camp Koda is notified at least two weeks in advance of the scheduled camp start date.
- AAES and/or Camp Koda is responsible for the quality of products or services provided at redemption.
- After purchase, please click HERE to access and complete the 2017 Summer Camp Registration form.
- Please select the camp week you purchased and CertifiKID voucher as your method of payment.
- Email completed form to email@example.com to initiate the registration process.
- Please print out your voucher and present it on the first day of camp.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Camp Koda at 703-779-8082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.