$220+ for Mercersburg Academy Sleepaway Camp: Basketball, Swimming, Adventure, Dance, Theatre & Writers Camps for Ages 7-16 in Mercersburg, PA (20% Off)
Nestled in the mountains of south-central Pennsylvania, this beautiful campus provides the perfect setting for a wide range of opportunities for learning, personal growth, and most importantly, FUN.
The Mercersburg Academy campus features over 300 acres of expansive athletic fields, wildlife habitat areas, farmland and state-of-the-art academic facilities. Mercersburg Summer programs are safe, supportive camps that focus on engaging campers and challenging them to broaden their horizons, make new friends, and create unforgettable memories! Choose from the following 2017 camps:
- July 16th - 21st -- Junior Campers ages 7-11 will have the time of their lives expressing themselves in a safe and fun environment that embraces and appreciates the diversity of every camper. Campers will be immersed in fun activities from Enrichments to our very own carnival on Mercersburg’s campus. Other activities include kayaking, biking, tubing, and sports. Campers will also enjoy an awesome day at HersheyPark for some wild rides and sweet games. A Junior Adventure Camper is sure to gain confidence during this first overnight camp experience.
- Session1: June 18th - June 30th -- Session 2: July 2nd - 14th -- Session 3: July 16th - 28th
- Adventure Camp takes kids ages 8-14 on a wild ride they will talk about for years. Variety is the spice of life, and at Adventure Camp, variety is an understatement. What fun would camp be without campfires, a night of sleeping under the stars, or camp competitions? It wouldn’t be Adventure Camp, that’s for sure. Every session, campers spend at least one night braving the wild and almost every night singing around the campfire. There is never a dull moment with exciting Enrichments, excursions in the great outdoors, and adventures afar! Camp adventures include trips to HersheyPark, white water rafting and a professional sporting event.
1 Week - Dance OR Theatre: July 16th - 22nd -- Mercersburg’s Summer Dance Workshop for ages 11-16. This dynamic one-week program will inspire performers to focus on their respective concentration
in an accelerated programs. Expert instruction combined with creative and innovative workshops will insure that performers will leave Mercersburg’s state of the art Burgin Center with a renewed passion for the performing arts. *Please Note: One year of previous dance experience required
- 2 Weeks - Dance & Theatre: July 16th - 28th -- Performers ages 11-16 will explore and expand their interest in the many elements of dance and theatre in a dynamic two-week intensive that brings the stage and young people together. Expert instruction combined with creative and innovative workshops will insure that performers will leave Mercersburg’s state of the art Burgin Center with a renewed passion for the performing arts.
- July 2nd - 14th -- Young writers ages 11-16 will build writing skills and unleash creativity in a unique environment of like-minded individuals with a passion for writing. campers will explore the beauty of poetic style and the power of their own voice on paper. Language is at the core of life and campers will learn new and liberating ways to express themselves through the written word. By combining an exciting range of writing activities with traditional camp experiences, participants have incredible fun while also learning to think, and write, creatively.
- Session 1: June 18th - 22nd -- Session 3: July 2nd - 6th -- Mercersburg Swim Clinics for ages 9-17 are dedicated to improving your technique and helping you develop as a swimmer both inside and outside of the pool. The primary aim of Mercersburg Swim Clinics is to provide an experience that teaches swimmers the most innovative techniques available, while having fun. The philosophy is simple. Swimmers do not just compile distance, but rather work on improvements in starting, turning, and stroke techniques.
- June 25th - 28th -- Mercersburg Boys' Basketball Camp is designed to challenge young men ages 11-14 to improve their skills on and off the court. By combining on court station work with in classroom film break down and lectures, players will learn skills and concepts that will help them reach their goals on the court, no matter how small or large they may be. The program will be coached by college and high school coaches and will include an overview of the college recruiting process for the players who are interested in playing basketball after high school.
- June 25th - 28th -- Mercersburg Girls' Basketball Skills Camp for ages 11-14 is for the aspiring player who wants to make the varsity or JV team in the future as well as the ones who have dreams of playing at the next level. Over the course of 4 days players will build habits that will lead to success on the court. They will work to improve ball handling, shooting and body control. The camp will focus on skills that help players become a leader within their program and a stand out on and off the court. Players will learn on the court, in the classroom, and through video analysis. They will also play competitive skills games, 5 v 5 games, and test their skills in shooting and ball handling skills challenges.
Information & Restrictions
300 East Seminary Street
Mercersburg, PA 17236
- $740 for Week of Junior Adventure Camp - Ages 7-11 ($925 Value - 20% Off)
- $1,720 for 2 Weeks of Adventure Camp - Ages 8-14 ($2,150 Value - 20% Off)
- $740 for 1 Week of Performing Arts Dance or Theatre Intensive Camp - Ages 11-16 ($925 Value - 20% Off)
- $1,440 for 2 Weeks of Performing Arts Dance & Theatre Intensive Camp - Ages 11-16 ($1,800 Value - 20% Off)
- $1,440 for 2 Weeks of Young Writers Camp - Ages 11-16 ($1,800 Value - 20% Off)
- $540 for Week of Swim Clinics - Ages 9-17 ($675 Value - 20% Off)
- $236 for Week of Boys Basketball Camp - Ages 11-14 ($295 Value - 20% Off)
- $220 for Week of Girls Basketball Camp - Ages 11-14 ($275 Value - 20% Off)
Additional Purchase Information:
- Limited spots available so ACT FAST!
- May purchase multiple weeks, in separate transactions.
- Must register by May 31, 2017.
- Valid for the camp you purchase only.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Not valid for camp sessions previously purchased.
- Cancellation policy applies, forfeit of voucher if cancelation after registration for camp.
- For a sample schedule of daily activities at Mercersburg Academy as well as additional camp information, please visit www.mercersburgsummer.com.
- Refunds only issued within 1 day of purchase.
Expiration: You must register by May 31, 2017.
To Redeem: Call 717-328-6225 and provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number to initiate the registration process. Email Coleman at [email protected] to receive the enrollment package you will need. Please note, you are NOT officially registered for class/camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.