$20 for Bunny Hop Train Ride on the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad - Meet the Easter Bunny and Hunt for Easter Eggs! (Up to 43% Off)
All aboard the Bunny Hop Train on the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad!
Get ready for some serious family fun this April on WMSR's Bunny Hop train! Located in Cumberland, MD, just a couple hours from the Washington, DC, Baltimore and Pittsburgh metro areas, this railroad excursion makes a great family day trip!
Your Itinerary: Climb aboard a restored diesel locomotive in Downtown Cumberland, Maryland. Then get ready to travel back through time as the train winds westward through the scenic Allegheny Mountains to a scenic overlook location.
Kids will enjoy an Easter egg hunt to find Easter-eggs filled with candy treats and will even have the opportunity to meet the real Easter Bunny at the station!
The Bunny Hop train is an entertaining and educational experience for riders of all ages!
Trip Time: 2 hours.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $20 for One Adult or Child Bunny Hop Ticket on the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad (Up to $35 Value - 43% Off)
- Voucher includes one Standard Coach ticket, Meet-and-Greet with the Easter Bunny, and Easter Egg Hunt.
- What a great spring break activity!
- Regular Ticket Cost: $35 for Adults; $25 for Children ages 0-12.
Voucher is Valid for the Following Train Dates/Departures:
- Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 11 a.m. - SOLD OUT !!
- Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 2 p.m. - SOLD OUT !!
- Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 1 p.m. - SOLD OUT !!
- NEWLY ADDED - Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 3:30 p.m. - SOLD OUT !!
- Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 11 a.m. - SOLD OUT !!
- Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 2 p.m. - SOLD OUT !!
- Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 1 p.m.
- NEWLY ADDED - Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11 a.m. - SOLD OUT !!
- Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 2 p.m. - SOLD OUT !!
What You Need to Know:
- Fun for ALL ages!
- No limit to the number of vouchers you can purchase!
- All ages require a ticket (infant to adult).
- The Bunny Hop Train departs from the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad Cumberland, MD station, most easily reached via Interstate 68. Cumberland is centrally located from nearby metro areas, about two hours from Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh. Click HERE for directions.
- The round trip train ride lasts approximately 2 hours.
- A Snack Bar is available to all passengers on-board.
- Advance reservations are required and subject to availability. Please call 1-800-TRAIN-50 to make your reservations.
- Due to the historic nature of the equipment, limited handicapped seating is available. Please call the Railroad office to discuss your needs.
Expiration: April 15, 2017.
To Redeem: Please call 1-800-TRAIN-50 to make your reservations. Reservations agents are available Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm. Please be prepared to present your voucher (printed or on a smartphone) when you arrive for your train ride.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Western Maryland Scenic Railroad at 1-800-TRAIN-50.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed during the same visit. Valid only for the dates and times listed above. Reservations required and subject to availability. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Cannot be redeemed for cash. No cash value. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.