$150 for Cherry Blossom Family Portrait Session & ALL Digital Images by Dottie Millwater Photography (50% Off)
Nothing is more “Washingtonian” than the region during Cherry Blossoms.
This offer is for a super fun and memorable cherry blossom mini-portrait session! This outdoor family portrait session will be an inspired time to allow children to explore and play while their personality is captured amidst the beauty of the cherry blossoms. The session will take place at a designated breathtaking location inside the beltway and will last approximately 15 minutes. It’s an affordable way to update your family portraits and capture this iconic and fleeting moment that only happens once a year.
Dottie Millwater is a local photographer in the Washington D.C. area specializing in modern photojournalism for families. Dottie tries to make you feel as comfortable as possible in order for your unique personality to shine through every photo. Above anything else, she wants your family to have fun! If you are relaxed, you’re sure to get some great images that you’ll love to share with friends and family.
Dottie’s work is creative and unique and one of CertifiKID’s rare finds that we are very excited to share once again! Dottie is a true family favorite who not only produces cherished pictures, but your kids will fall in love with her (like ours did).
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $150 for Cherry Blossom Family Portrait Session & ALL Digital Images by Dottie Millwater Photography (50% Off)
What You Need to Know:
- Session includes up to 4 people; each additional person is $25.
- In order to avoid the crowds, sessions will take place at Glen View Mansion in Rockville, MD or the National Cathedral Bishop's Garden in NW, DC.
- Mini-Sessions will take place March 26-May 1, 2017.
- The Average Peak Bloom Date (April 4th) is defined as the day in which 70 percent of the blossoms of the trees are open. The date when the Yoshino cherry blossoms reach peak bloom varies from year to year, depending on weather conditions. The bloom period dates are set based on the average date of blooming (April 4), but nature is not always cooperative. Unseasonably warm and/or cool temperatures have resulted in the Yoshino cherries reaching peak bloom as early as March 15th (1990) and as late as April 18th (1958).
- Within 20 business days of your shoot, the best edited (5-15) images from your session will be posted to an online password protected gallery and delivered electronically. Those images can then be used for both online sharing and unlimited print use.
- No refunds will be issued due to the weather, but deal may be redeemed for a makeup mini-session until August 31, 2017.
To Redeem: Please contact Dottie at 202-577-6481 or [email protected] to schedule your appointment.
Expiration: May 1, 2017
Questions? Need more info?: Visit Dottie's website at www.dottiemillwater.com.
Valid for NEW customers only. Limit one voucher per customr. The location and time for your session will be subject to availability. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases/reservations. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.