Wonders, a highly respected community early childhood education and extended day provider in Montgomery County and Washington, DC, is offering TWO WONDERful camp opportunities this summer for children ages 4-12!
2017 CertifiKID Deals:
$275 for Horace Mann Day Camp in D.C. ($145 Off!)
$275 for NEW! Little Falls Day Camp in Bethesda ($145 Off!)
Camp Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (extended day options available)
Weekly themes to engage and excite children of all ages!
Weekly Water Day
Horace Mann Day Camp (runs weekly from June 19 - Aug. 4)
Camp the way it should be! Weekly themes provide a framework for exciting and fun activities. Campers will enjoy projects, field trips and special guests, water day, arts and crafts, science, cooking, gardening, games and more!
NEW! Little Falls Day Camp (runs weekly from July 24 - Aug. 25)
Join Wonders for their inaugural year of camp by the trail! Summer camp at Little Falls will take advantage of the Capital Crescent Trail, Little Falls Creek and the nature all around us. Campers will enjoy projects, field trips and special guests, water day, arts and crafts, science, cooking, gardening, games and more!
Wonders’ dynamic environment is designed to promote curiosity and creativity while making friends and having fun. Campers have choices each day, just the way they like it! Campers are grouped by age and interest. Wonders carefully plans activities for each session to ensure that children of all ages, abilities and interests are engaged and included.
The best and brightest teachers from Wonders' extended-day programs join them as counselors at Wonders Summer Camp. They bring a wealth of experience about kids' needs, and are experts on play, development and, of course, FUN! Wonders Summer Camp offers lots of individual attention for campers and weeks of opportunities to explore, create and grow!
Wonders is one of the largest, non-profit educational organizations in Montgomery County and DC, having served more than 12,000 families in their 40 years of business. A vital aspect of their programs is a commitment to multicultural and social justice education. They carefully create an environment that reflects not only the cultures of the families they serve, but the world around them.
Information & Restrictions
Wonders Summer Camp Website »
4430 Newark Street, NW
Washington, DC 20016
5450 Massachusetts Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20816
- $275 for One-Week Wonders Horace Mann Day Camp - Washington, DC ($420 Value - $145 Off)
- $275 for One-Week Wonders Little Falls Day Camp - Bethesda ($420 Value - $145 Off)
- Camp is for ages 4-12.
- Campers are grouped by age and interest.
- 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Before Care from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. is available for $25/week.
- After Care from 3:30 p.m. - 6 p.m. is available for $80/week.
- Before and After Care fees are paid directly to Wonders at the time of registration.
2017 Horace Mann Day Camp Sessions:
- Session 1: June 19 - June 23 Artrageous
- Session 2: June 26 – June 30 Mad Science
- Session 3: July 3 – July 7 Wonders Olympics (no camp July 4th)
- Session 4: July 10 – July 14 The Great Outdoors
- Session 5: July 17 – July 21 Around the World
- Session 6: July 24 – July 28 Mad Science
- Session 7: July 31 – Aug. 4 The Great Outdoors
2017 Little Falls Day Camp Sessions:
- Session 1: July 24 - July 28
- Session 2: July 31 – Aug. 4
- Session 3: Aug. 7 – Aug. 11
- Session 4: Aug. 14 – Aug. 18
- Session 5: Aug. 21 – Aug. 25
What You Need to Know:
- Offer valid for new Wonders families ONLY.
- Limit one voucher per child. May buy additional vouchers for siblings.
- Additional $40 application fee required paid to vendor upon registration.
- No need to choose your desired camp weeks now. You can choose your week upon registration.
- Campers need to bring lunch daily. Wonders provides morning and afternoon snacks.
- Horace Mann Day Camp is located at Horace Mann Elementary School, conveniently located near American University. The school boasts a brand new addition with a playground, field and indoor space specifically created for kids to play, learn, and explore.
- Little Falls Day Camp is conveniently located by the Capital Crescent Trail and less than 5 miles from Interstate 495.
- For shuttle bus inquiries, please email email@example.com.
- Camp is held rain or shine. Make sure your camper is dressed for the weather!
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please click HERE to register for camp, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number and to coordinate and pay for Before and After Care.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please email Wonders at email@example.com.
Valid only for the 2017 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Valid for new Wonders families only. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.