Sometimes it’s the simple things. The Sunday morning paper and a good cup of coffee. Works of art rendered in crayon, clinging to the fridge by a magnet. Or a quick getaway to reconnect with your other half. The beauty is in the details. That’s exactly the philosophy that John and Joetta, proprietors of The Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast, subscribe to -- and it has worked for them.
All it takes is a quick perusal of Trip Advisor, and you’ll see first hand, from those who have stayed there, that The Annapolitan sets itself apart. From the piano in the foyer, to the hand-delivered, three course, chef prepared breakfast, Joe and Joetta turn a stay into an experience. A short walk, or quick drive, to downtown Annapolis, makes the Annapolitan the perfect home-base for exploring the history and romance of Maryland’s capitol city. Add in the “Sip & Stay” package and you have the perfect - simple - recipe for an escape to relaxation and romance, just miles from home.
Your CertifiKID deal on the “Sip & Stay” package includes:
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine
- Complimentary chef prepared, three-course hot breakfast served either in the formal dining room or al-fresco on their famous wrap-around porch
- Spacious room featuring air conditioning, large closets, high ceilings, TV & Wi-Fi
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $129 for One Night “Sip & Stay” Package for Two at The Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast in Annapolis, MD ($225 value). Includes bottle of wine and chef prepared breakfast for two.
What You Need to Know:
- Blackout dates: Naval Academy Commissioning Weekend - May 26-27, 2017.
- Valid Sundays through Fridays only.
- For $30 additional payable directly to The Annapolitan, upgrade to a Saturday stay, subject to availability.
- Limit two (2) guests per room.
An additional $4 administrative fee applies, payable directly to vendor at check-in.
Expiration: June 15, 2017.
- Expiration reflects date by which stay must be held.
- Reservations required and subject to availability. Please call 410-990-1234 to make your reservations and give your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
Questions? Need More Information?: Please contact The Annapolitan at 410-990-1234.
Two vouchers may be purchased and redeemed at different times or for 2 nights during the same stay. Valid only for the dates listed above. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior reservations. Does not include tax or gratuity, and additional $4 administrative fee will be paid directly to The Annapolitan. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.