$160 for 8-Week LEGO® Challenge Course at e² Young Engineers® for Ages 6-10 in Rockville- New Customers Only (20% Off)
Boost your child's science and math IQ this winter with e² Young Engineers®'s eight-week LEGO® Challenge Course!
CertifiKID Deal: 8 classes for $160 ($200 Value - $40 Off!)
NEW SESSION ADDED! Saturdays from 3:15-5 pm, April 22 - June 10, 2017
e² Young Engineers provides STEM (Science, Technology Engineering and Math) courses designed to teach, in a FUN WAY, engineering concepts to children, using K’nex and motorized LEGO® bricks models. These innovative enrichment courses and methods are transforming the education of children around the world and helping them succeed in school, think creatively and build self-confidence.
e² Young Engineer's LEGO Challenge Course introduces elementary school children to the basic principles of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) through a series of eight structured classes. By integrating basic arithmetic learned in school with an intuitive active learning process, children grasp a better understanding of the fundamentals of physics and engineering concepts.
Program subjects include:
- Basic and complex mathematics: Instructors teach basic math, from addition and subtraction to exponents.
- Famous scientific and philosophical figures: Archimedes, Sir Isaac Newton, Einstein and more.
- Powers and principles in physics: Centrifugal and centripetal forces, the power of inertia, potential energy, kinetic energy, action/reaction law, buoyancy, torque, fulcrum, load division, angular momentum.
"Our son just completed Lego Challenge. He LOVED IT! as did all of the other children and parents, plus the kids that came on “bring a Friend Day"...My son reads below his level and has dyslexia—he dreams of being an engineer and your class made him feel confident and that his dream is achievable!” - Kathleen and Ron A.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $160 for 8-week e² Young Engineers® LEGO® Challenge Course ($200 Value - 20% Off)
2017 Class Dates: Eight Saturday classes from April 22, 2017-June 10, 2017
Class Days/Hours: 3:15 - 5 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- Voucher includes all materials.
- New Customers Only
- There are no discounts, refunds or make up lessons for missed classes.
- The LEGO® Challenge Course meets at Bender JCC of Greater Washington, on the Charles E. Smith Community Service Campus in Rockville Click HERE for directions and parking information.
- The Center is accessible from both the Twinbrook and White Flint Metro stops, and offers free on-site parking.
- Parents are welcome to sit in on the first class. Once the children are comfortable, parents are asked to drop them off and then pick them up at the end of class. This helps the children become independent and confident.
- Vendor is not a qualified child care facility, but a science club. Please ensure that your kids are dropped and collected on time.
- After purchase, please call 240-559-7980 or email [email protected] to initiate the registration process. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for class until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact e² Young Engineers® Bethesda-Chevy Chase at 240-559-7980 or email [email protected]
Valid only for the 2017 sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Voucher is nontransferable. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special class offer is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.