Looking forward to the lazy, hazy days of summer? What better way to enjoy them than drifting down the Shenandoah River on a tubing trip with River & Trail Outfitters! This tubing was named one of the top 5 tubing rivers in the nation by USA Today's Reader's Choice, and at less than an hour away, River & Trail Outfitters is barely a hop, skip and jump away from DC and Baltimore!
Shenandoah River tubing trip is the perfect “kick back and relax” tubing trip. You park your car where the trip ends, and River and Trail shuttles you 1 ½ miles upriver where you will splash and play through some small rapids before beginning your leisurely float down the river. Dropping over shallow ledges along the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains, you are sure to enjoy this mellow and beautiful stretch of river.
Information & Restrictions
- $19 for River Tubing for ONE PERSON on the Shenandoah River from River And Trail Outfitters (up to $29 Value - 35% Off)
- $35 for River Tubing for TWO PEOPLE on the Shenandoah River from River and Trail Outfitters (up to $58 Value - 40% Off)
- $69 for River Tubing for FOUR PEOPLE on the Shenandoah River from River and Trail Outfitters (up to $116 Value - 41% Off)
What You Need to Know:
- HURRY! These discount vouchers are available for a limited time only, don’t delay!
- No limit to the number of vouchers you can purchase!
- River tubing voucher is valid from May 29 - Sept. 16, 2017.
- 2017 Blackout dates: June 24; July 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30; Aug 5, 6, 12, 13; Sep 2, 3.
- This offer is for online reservations only.
- Must make online reservation in advance and call to confirm river water levels before tubing.
- Offer includes river tube, life vest and shuttle.
- Tubing includes up to 2 runs, depending upon availability.
- Tube run lasts from 1-2 hours, depending on water levels.
- For ages 4 and up, and at least 50 pounds (for the life jackets to fit properly).
- Children under 12 must have an adult tubing with them.
- Tax of 6% and $2.50 person user fee payable directly to River and Trail Outfitters.
- There are picnic facilities and the Blue Heron Grill is available on weekends at the launch area - make a day of it!
- Regular operating hours are Mon.-Fri., 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Sat. 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Sun. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Click HERE for more information.
- Please be sure to pack the following: sunblock, towel, dry change of clothes and sunglasses.
Expiration: September 16, 2017.
- Expiration reflects the last date the river tubing voucher is valid.
- Online reservations required. Please make reservation HERE. Provide the VENDOR CODE, listed under the 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- You will be taken to the River and Trail website Mellow Tubing landing page. Select the number of Adults and Youth in your group and date. Then enter the VENDOR CODE in the Promo Code field. Reservations must be made with the exact group size per code. If you purchase a 4-person pass and a 2-person pass, those would need to be booked separately, or the codes will not apply.
- Check-in location will vary depending on the season. Please refer to your confirmation email from River & Trail for check-in location.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact River and Trail Outfitter at (301) 834-9950 or email [email protected].
Valid only at River and Trail smooth water river tubing on the Shenandoah River. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Valid only for the dates listed above. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.