Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood on 15 beautiful acres, Green Acres Camp has a 50-year tradition of providing a nurturing and secure place where children spend their summers learning, growing and having fun. This is one of the most well-rounded camps available, incorporating many of the traditions of sleepaway camp and offering a wide range of specialty camp experiences all in one place.
Over the course of a six-week or three-week program, campers are encouraged to express their individuality, broaden their interests and enjoy the companionship of friends and staff, all while engaging in a wide range of challenging, creative and fun activities.
There are several things that set Green Acres apart from other summer camps and continually make them one of the most sought after programs in the area:
- Convenience and Variety - Kids can do it ALL here! From cooking, art, woodworking, photography and drama to sports, dance, science and music, Green Acres' campers have the opportunity to experience so many different specialized activities in one camp.
- Excellent Swim Instruction - With daily, on-site swim instruction, campers really learn how to swim. Green Acres uses a developmentally-based swim program that focuses on both skill development and building confidence.
- Growth - Green Acres' longer camp sessions offer the stability and continuity children need to grow and thrive as campers. It's the closest to sleepaway camp experience you can get!
- Traditions - The spirit of Green Acres is best exemplified by the morning Gully (similar to a camp fire) where campers perform skits, sing songs, give birthday greetings, and share special events and activities. Other summer highlights include the Fourth of July Parade, Fun Fridays, Family Fun Run, Mardi Gras, Spirit Days, and the Staff Vaudeville Show.
6-Week Junior Camp Program for Rising K-2nd Graders
Junior campers participate in different activities every day - some days campers choose the activities and on other days, counselors choose to ensure campers expand their interests. Click HERE to view detailed descriptions of all activity options available. Junior campers delight in having the freedom to pursue a special interest, as well as the opportunity to develop a new one. The highlight of the summer is the Special Day when the activities revolve around a particular theme and 1st and 2nd graders even stay late on campus.
3-Week Senior Camp for Rising 3rd - 7th Graders
Senior campers are able to design their own schedules based on their particular interests. After visiting the subject choices, campers choose up to four activities in which to specialize for that session. There are novice- to advance-level classes available. Click HERE to view detailed description of all activity options available. Senior campers also have the opportunity to select a variety of fun Afternoon Workshop activities each day, day trips and overnight experiences for an enriching summer experience.
Check out this video to see what's in store for your child this summer at Green Acres Camp!
Information & Restrictions
- $1200 for 3-Week Senior Camp Session for Rising 3rd-7th Graders ($1610 Value - $410 Off).
- $2100 for 6-Week Junior Camp Session for Rising K-2nd Graders ($2760 Value - $660 Off).
Camp Hours: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Before Care (7:45 a.m. - 9 a.m.) is available for $325 for full 6-week session, $165 for full 3-week session, $65 per week (one week notice required) or $12/day (no notice required).
- After Care (3 p.m. - 6 p.m.) is available for $945 for full 6-week session, $475 for full 3-week session, $170 per week (one week notice required), or $40/day (no notice required). Includes snack and drink.
- Before and After Care fees are paid directly to vendor.
2017 Camp Sessions:
- Senior Camp (3 Weeks): June 26 - July 14 OR July 17 - August 4
- Junior Camp (6 Weeks): June 26 - August 4
What You Need to Know:
- Not valid for currently registered campers.
- There is no camp July 4th.
- Voucher includes $65 Application Processing Fee.
- IMPORTANT: Green Acres School camp is accessible by carpool and bus ONLY. In the afternoon, all children need to be in a carpool of at least 3 campers, ride a bus, or attend After Care. This rule does NOT apply in the morning. Bus transportation is provided to several close satellite locations in the mornings and the afternoons for a small additional fee. Click HERE for more information. Click HERE for tentative camp bus stops.
- Campers must bring lunch daily. Lunches are not refrigerated. Healthy snack, milk and water are supplied by vendor.
- Parents have the option of purchasing lunch for their child through the Smart Lunch program to be delivered to camp. Click HERE for more information.
- Your 12-digit CertifiKID Voucher Code(s).
- Your child's name and birth date.
- Your desired camp session.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Green Acres School at 301-468-8110 or email email@example.com.
Valid only for the 2017 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.