Metropolitan Baseball Academy's Little League programs are designed for younger players looking to improve their skills over the summer. These camps are perfect for both the beginner and Little Leaguer vets! Players are placed into skill specific groups that best suit them. Just like a major leaguer, campers will receive video-assisted swing and throwing mechanics as well as their infield skills. No matter how you pitch it, these camps are a homerun!
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 9 a.m. - Warm Up (Dynamic Stretching/Throwing Progressions
- 9:30 a.m. - Throwing Games and Competitions
- 9:50 a.m. - Hitting Stations
- 10:50 a.m. - Snack Break
- 11 a.m. - Defensive/Base Running/Pitching Work Stations (will vary each day)
- 12:15 p.m. - Lunch/Trivia Games
- 12:45 p.m. - Games: Wiffle Ball, Wall Ball, Home Run Derby, Hitting and Pitching Competitions
- 1:50 p.m. - Chalk Talk to Wrap Up Camp
Extended Hours are available before and after camp and include fun time, baseball activities, or Nintendo, TV, Air Hockey, etc.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $150 for Indoor Little League Baseball Camp at Metropolitan Baseball Academy for Ages 6-12 in Lorton ($250 Value - 40% Off)
- Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 2:00PM
- Extended Hours 7AM – 9AM / 2PM – 5PM (Additional Cost $25.00) per day payable directly to the vendor
- June 26 – 30 – Little League Overall
- July 3/5/6/7 (4 days) – Little League Pitcher/Catcher
- July 10 – 14 – Little League Overall
- July 17 – 21 – Little League Hitting
- July 24 – 28 – Little League Overall
- July 31 – Aug 4 – Little League Pitcher/Catcher
- August 7 – 11 – Little League Overall
- August 14 – 18 – Little League Hitting
- August 21 – 25 – Little League Overall
What You Need to Know:
- Space and availability is limited, so act fast to secure the spot of your choice!
- Camp is held indoors.
- All Instructional Camps operate at a 5 to 1 player to coach ratio.
Expiration: June 5, 2017
- Registration is required by June 1st to secure the specific week you desire.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Register online at http://www.metrobaseballacademy.com/redeem-voucher.
- Select CertifiKID from the Voucher Program drop down menu.
- Enter your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher code in the voucher number box.
- Complete and submit your registration.
Valid only for the 2017 camp weeks listed above. May purchase one voucher per child only. May purchase two additional vouchers for siblings. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.