Tour a new city or turn your own city into a giant game board this summer with this interactive, fun scavenger hunt adventure from Urban Adventure Quest!
Urban Adventure Quest combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a three-hour city tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Just $29 per team makes this deal a can't miss opportunity!
A Quest is perfect for families, Scout troops, youth groups, company team building, or any groups of two-to-five people who want to have fun together. You can also break your larger group into smaller teams to compete against one another! You can play an Urban Adventure Quest anytime - 365 days a year. There are no set times or dates, no tour guides to meet, and no one to check in with at the starting location.
- Interactive Tour: Smart Phone clues lead you on an interactive tour of the city.
- Complete Challenges: Solve clues, complete challenges and work together to unravel secrets of the city.
- Take Hints: Optional hints make sure that all teams can find a location or solve a challenge to move forward.
- Earn Points: Receive points for correct answers. Compare your score to others, or form multiple teams to compete with friends.
- See the Sights: See famous sights and hidden gems of the city while learning interesting facts and discovering unique history.
Urban Adventure Quest is a great way to tour and discover a new city you're visiting, or rediscover your own, learning unique facts you never knew before! Quests are available in over 40 locations nationwide, including:
And more! Click HERE for a full list of locations and details.
We had such a great time doing the Quest. Our teams raved about how fun it was and how it led them to places they had yet to visit in San Francisco, even being natives of the Bay area. The game worked flawlessly and we had all the information needed for a successful event. - San Jose Contact Center Leadership Team, PG&E
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $29 per Team for Urban Adventure Quest Interactive Smart Phone Scavenger Hunt ($49 Value - 41% Off). Promotion price of $29 reflects the price for the team of 2-5 people, not individual price.
What You Need to Know:
- Operates sunrise to sunset in all weather, 365 days a year. No requirement to schedule a specific start time.
- Any smart phone, iPad or other mobile device with access to the internet through cellular connectivity will work. Devices that only access the internet through WiFi hotspots will not work. Having two internet capable devices - one for the game and one to look up other information - is helpful, but not necessary.
- While there is no specific limit to the number of players on each team, we recommend no more than four to five people on each team. If you purchase more than one Quest, you must create them separately, with unique email addresses, passwords and team names. Be sure to log out between purchases.
- There is no set start time for the Quest. You can start whenever you like. We suggest you allow adequate time to complete the Quest within daylight hours.
- In general, the Quest will take you approximately 2 - 3 hours without counting stops for food, snacks or general sightseeing. We suggest you start your Quest early enough to complete within daylight hours. You can find estimated times for each city on the individual City pages of our website.
- You can stop your Quest anytime and resume it later.
- The general start location for each city is listed on the individual city page of the website and on the confirmation page sent to your e-mail address upon purchase.
- There is no specific age requirement and in fact, the Quest appeals to a wide range of ages. When determining whether the Quest would be appropriate for a specific age or person, consider that the Quest is generally a walking tour that can range between 2-3 miles and take 2-4 hours depending on your pace of play.
- There are no prizes for "winning" an Urban Adventure Quest. Your team's name will be posted on the Leaderboard for the Quest city where you played. So you can "win" bragging rights for being at the top of the Leaderboard.
Expiration: October 31, 2017
- Expiration reflects date by which voucher must be redeemed to receive promotional value. Once purchased, Quest never expires and may be started at any time.
To Redeem: Important - In order to activate your tour, you must redeem your voucher by visiting the Urban Adventure Quest website by following these instructions:
- Go to www.UrbanAdventureQuest.com.
- Click on Redeem IT.
- Create your Urban Adventure Quest account with an e-mail address, password and team name.
- Select your Quest City and enter your vendor code (example CKID98765). Your vendor code can be found below your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click Complete Purchase. Since your tour has been paid through CertifiKID, no further payment is required.
- A confirmation page will then be displayed and emailed to you with starting location details and other helpful Quest information.
* Note - Vendor codes are input into the system between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. PST within one hour of purchase. If you purchased outside of that time frame, please wait for the voucher to be input during our normal working hours. If you are planning to play immediately and your code has not been entered, please call 805-603-5620 ext "0".
Limit one voucher; may buy two additional as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.