Metropolitan Baseball Academy's Advanced Summer Camp is designed for players looking to improve their skills over the summer. The facility, along with MBA's top-level staff of lead instructors and camp counselors, will make a great week of learning and fun for any youth baseball player. Players will train in all aspects of the game, while participating in numerous activities including fundamental training, situational baseball, and live games and competitions. No matter how you pitch it, these camps are a home run!
Sample Daily Schedule - Curriculum is adjusted to specific camp:
- 2:00pm: Check-in
- 2:10pm: Dynamic warm-up (arm care)
- 2:20pm: Throwing progressions / dry swings
- 2:30pm: Drill work (2-3 stations)
- 3:15pm: Break
- 3:25pm: Live hitting / bullpens and flats
- 3:50pm: Competitions
- 4:00pm: Pickup
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $90 for Metropolitan Baseball Academy Advanced Summer Camp for Ages 10-14 in Lorton ($125 Value - 29% Off)
Camp Hours: Monday-Friday 2:00PM - 4:00PM
- July 10 – 14 – Hitting
- July 17 – 21 – Hitting
- July 24 – 28 – Pitching
- July 31 – Aug 4 – Infield
- August 7 – 11 – Hitting
- August 14 – 18 – Pitching
- August 21 – 25 – Hitting
What You Need to Know:
- Space and availability is limited, so act fast to secure the spot of your choice!
- Camp is held indoors.
- All Instructional Camps operate at a 5 to 1 player to coach ratio.
Expiration: August 25, 2017
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Register online at http://www.metrobaseballacademy.com/redeem-voucher.
- Select CertifiKID from the Voucher Program drop down menu.
- Enter your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher code in the voucher number box.
- Complete and submit your registration.
Valid only for the 2017 camp weeks listed above. May purchase one voucher per child only. May purchase two additional vouchers for siblings. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.