- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$70.50 $35 51% off
$49 $36.75 25% off
$140 $60 58% off
The Deal is Over!
Give your child money and freedom while controlling their spending in real-time with the debit card the Huffington Post raves "is helping to impact and improve financial literacy."
You're ready to give your child some freedom - but not too much. Don't feel comfortable handing your child your credit card? Afraid they will lose cash? Now, there's Greenlight®. The Greenlight® debit card is the safest way to give your kids money, approve their spending, and teach them how to be smart with money.
Through this CertifiKID offer, receive $20 in your account with a 30-day trial.
What is Greenlight® and What are the Benefits?
Greenlight® is the debit card for kids that parents manage from their phones, using their amazing and flexible parental controls.
- Flexible control for parents: With Greenlight®, you can pick the kinds of stores - or even specific stores near you - where your child can spend and how much they can spend. Or let them spend anywhere. It’s all up to you, with their patent-pending parental controls.
- Speedy: Just tap to send instant funds to your child, from wherever you are. You and your child can communicate in real-time to add new stores or increase balances.
- Safer than cash: Way safer. Cash can be lost, stolen, defaced, or torn. But a sturdy Greenlight® card comes with your child's name (and PIN) built in. And it can be instantly shut off–from either your phone or your child's–the minute it can't be found.
- Works with Apple Pay: Greenlight's smart debit card for kids now integrates with Apple Pay. As a result, kids don't need to have the physical Greenlight® card in order to make a purchase – they just need their iPhones. With Apple Pay integration, Greenlight® users have peace of mind that their payments by iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac are safe and private.
- Smart: Real-time notifications tell you where and when your child spends. And reporting lets you and your child review spending choices. It also allows both the parent and child to see balances on the card and instant decline notifications if trying to purchase over budget or at a store not allowed.
- Easy: Set Greenlight® to pay allowances automatically. No more searching for loose change on allowance days!
Try Greenlight® for 30 days. Take a month and see how Greenlight works for you. After your trial ends, pay just $4.99/month for your whole family and be parents who are empowered to raise financially smart kids!
“The Huffington Post raves that '[Greenlight] is helping to impact and improve financial literacy.’"
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: 30-Day FREE Trial to Greenlight® plus $20 Added to Your Account
What You Need to Know:
- Debit card will be sent approximately 1 week after approval on vendor website.
- App available on IOS and Android.
- Try Greenlight® for 30 days. After trial ends, pay just $4.99/month per family (up to 5 kids).
- $20 will be deposited in account approximately 2 weeks after your first monthly payment.
Expiration: October 19, 2017.
To Redeem: Click GET OFFER above or go to www.greenlightcard.com/certifikid to sign up. You must use this specific redemption link to claim your FREE $20 in your account.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Greenlight at [email protected].
Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior enrollments. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
© 2017 Greenlight Financial Technology, Inc. Patents Pending. The Greenlight card is issued by Community Federal Savings Bank, member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great National Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.