Fun for the whole family!
The Maryland Renaissance Festival celebrates its 41st Season this year. Come on out to Revel Grove in Crownsville, Maryland for food, fun and frivolity.
During opening weekend – August 26th and 27th – Any child 15 and under with an accompanying adult ticket purchased is ADMITTED FREE! What a DEAL! No CertifiKID voucher or coupon needed.
The Maryland Renaissance Festival has become the regions premier outdoor event and the second largest Renaissance Festival in the country. Since the Festival's first season as a ramshackle village in 1977, the event has matured into a large theme show with more than 1,300 participants and 280,000 guests per season.
What to expect:
- 25 Acre English Village with 85 acres of free parking.
- 140 craft and specialty shops.
- 42 food and beverage emporiums, games, attractions and displays.
- 11 stages of ever changing entertainment with shows repeated throughout the day.
- 3,000 seat jousting arena visited by the Royal Court of King Henry VIII.
Don't fret if you can't make it out opening weekend, the festival runs weekends and Labor Day Monday until October 22, 2017.
Information & Restrictions
1821 Crownsville Rd
Annapolis, MD 21401
Festival Hours: 10am - 7pm, Rain or Shine.
August 26th and 27th, 2017: Any child 15 and under with an accompanying adult ticket purchased is ADMITTED FREE! No voucher or coupon needed.
For more information, click "MORE INFO" above and you will be redirected to the Maryland Renaissance Festival website.