Did you know that the National Building Museum is one of the most family-friendly, awe-inspiring spots in Washington, DC?
Located just four blocks from the National Mall, the Museum occupies a magnificent building with a soaring Great Hall, colossal 75-foot-tall Corinthian columns, and a 1,200-foot terra cotta frieze has new and exciting family activities.
EVERY DAY the National Building Museum offers an array of activities for KIDS - CLICK HERE for the schedule!
Also, only at the National Building Museum can the concepts of PLAY, WORK and BUILD be combined to create an exhibition that will enthrall kids and adults alike.
Conceived in partnership with the internationally renowned design firm the Rockwell Group, PLAY WORK BUILD combines:
- The Museum’s world-class Architectural Toy Collection
- A hands-on block play area - with both individually sized blocks and SUPERSIZED foam blocks and
- An original digital interactive where you'll get to fill an entire wall with virtual blocks - and then KNOCK THEM DOWN!
And don't miss these exhibits:
- "House & Home" - Through interactive displays, historic home objects and film, discover houses both familiar and surprising, challenging ideas about what it means to live at home in America.
- "Around the World in 80 Paper Models" - Drawing from a magnificent 4,500-piece collection recently donated to the Museum, the architectural paper models represent buildings, cultures and countries from Austria to Wales.
- Coming November 18, 2017: "Making Room: Housing for a Changing America" - Find out how developers, architects and interior designers are crafting innovative and flexible housing concepts to meet the needs of a rapidly changing America.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $5 for one Adult or Child (ages 3-17) Admission to National Building Museum (Up to 50% Off).
- Regular Cost: $10/Adult and $7/Child.
Museum Operating Days/Hours:
- The Museum is open 7 days a week, Monday-Saturday from 10am - 5pm and Sunday from 11am - 5 pm.
- Building Zone closes daily at 4pm.
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
What You Need to Know:
- Children ages 2 and under are FREE.
- National Building Museum is located across the street from the Judiciary Square station on Metro's Red Line.
- Parking is challenging near the Museum and we recommend using public transportation whenever possible. For those who plan to drive: National Building Museum has partnered with Parking Panda to help visitors find and purchase guaranteed parking at many convenient locations in the area. Once purchased, parking for the National Building Museum is 100% guaranteed even if the location otherwise fills up, often at exclusive discounts. Simply present your purchase confirmation at the selected location, and this serves as your payment with no additional payments or fees ever.
- Food is available for purchase at the Firehook Cafe.
Expiration: April 30, 2018.
To Redeem: Please present your printed voucher for entry.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact National Building Museum at 202-272-2448.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for each member of your family. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.