Hoop it up all week long at coed basketball camp with Slam City Grassroots Basketball at nZone in Chantilly. This facility is a basketball player's dream, and Slam City Grassroots Basketball always gives kids the best summer camp experience.
Offensive drills include shooting, ball-handling, and rebounding, offensive angles, passing, mid-range and long-range shots, offensive strategies, footwork and more.
Defensive drills include rebounding, footwork, timing, defensive strategies, help-side/help recover, and more.
- Week 1 – June 18-22, 2018 - Coed 5-17 years old
- Week 2 – June 25-29, 2018 - Coed 5-17 years old
- Week 3 – July 2-6, 2018 - (4 Day camp) - Coed 5-17 years old
- Week 4 – July 9-13, 2018 - All Girls 2nd-11th Grade
- Week 5 – July 16-20, 2018 - Coed 5-17 years old
- Week 6 – July 23-27, 2018 - Coed 5-17 years old
- Week 7 – July 30-August 3, 2018 - Coed 5-17 years old
- Week 8 – August 6-10, 2018 - All Girls 2nd-11th Grade
- Week 9 – August 13-17, 2018 - Coed 5-17 years old
HURRY!! Register Early. Limited space is available and this camp has sold out every year!
If your camper is looking for some structured league play, check out Slam City's Pro-Prep League. The Pro-Prep League is offered every week during summer camp on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4:00 - 6:00 pm. Games are held Saturdays at 10:00 am. CLICK HERE for more information.
Information & Restrictions
- $99 for Slam City Basketball Camp for Ages 5-17 ($295 Value - 67% Off)
- $375 for Any 4 Weeks of Slam City Basketball Camp for Ages 5-17 ($1,180 Value - 69% Off)
- $575 for Any 6 Weeks of Slam City Basketball Camp for Ages 5-17 ($1,770 Value - 68% Off)
- $75 for Week 4 ONLY - July 2-6, 2018 - 4 Day camp ($236 Value - 69% Off)
- Select desired camp option upon checkout
- FULL Day -- 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Extended Hours available paid directly to business at time of registration. Extended hours are 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. $100 for entire week before and after care. $50 for before care only. $50 for after care only.
What You Need to Know:
- Valid for NEW campers ONLY.
- This camp is at nZone in Chantilly and facilitated by Slam City Grassroots Basketball.
- Must purchase at least one $20 Camp Shirt to wear for as a uniform. This uniform must be worn every day to camp. Camp Tee Shirts can be purchased HERE.
- Snacks, meals and drinks available for purchase. You can also bring snack and packed lunches with you.
Expiration: August 17, 2018
How to Redeem:
- You must register online with Slam City within 30 days of purchasing this voucher.
Go to www.slamcitymanagement.com and
select the "Register" tab, drop down and select "Basketball Camps". You will be redirected to the Slam CityRegistration website. You will be redirected to the Slam CityRegistration website. In order to register you will be required to create a login. Once you are logged in please select the program that you would like to purchase.
At check out enter the 12-digit Vendor Code that begins with "CK" on your voucher. The 12-digit CertifiKID Coupon Code will not be accepted.
You must repeat this process for each voucher youpurchase; you cannot register multiple kids or multiple weeks at the same time usingthis process.
Valid for NEW campers only. CertifiKID Vouchers purchased by previous Slam City clients will not behonored.
Valid only for the 2018 camp weeks listed above. Valid for NEW campers ONLY. Limit 5 vouchers per family. Can use for multiple children and multiple weeks but only 5 total vouchers per family. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.