Snuggle up to your memories in a Project Repat T-shirt quilt!
Do you have piles of T-shirts that represent special events or memories in your life that you can't bear to part with? Perhaps you're looking for a meaningful gift to commemorate the high school or college years of a special graduate, or a unique birthday or holiday gift for someone special? Project Repat takes your T-shirt memories and creates high quality, affordable quilts that provide a lifetime usable keepsake.
Project Repat takes a perfect square from each of your shirts, using the BEST parts of the shirts, and sews them together on the front of the T-shirt quilt. They can use T-shirts, dry fit shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts, polos, flannel, button downs, and basically anything that's soft and has enough fabric to use. They can take rally towels, too! They back the quilt with high quality, made in the USA PolarTec fleece (your choice of colors) made out of recycled plastic bottles. Each yard recycles 23 plastic bottles that would otherwise end up in landfills!
A purchase you can feel good about! Repatriate means to return to the country of origin. Thousands of textile jobs have gone overseas and Project Repat is helping to bring them back to the United States. Your blanket is carefully crafted by designers, cutters, and sewers earning a fair and living wage in the United States.
Project Repat makes the most affordable custom T-shirt quilt on the market. They have over 200,000 happy customers, and counting!
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: 30% off any size Project Repat T-shirt quilt with code: Certifikid17.
Quilts are Offered in the Following Sizes:
- 4' x 4’ blanket (lap size) - requires 16 sides of shirts
- 4’ x 6' blanket (twin size) - requires 24 sides of shirts
- 5’ x 6’ blanket (full size) - requires 30 sides of shirts
- 7' x 7' (queen size) blanket - requires 49 sides of shirts
- 8' x 8' (king size) blanket - requires 64 sides of shirts
* They only need the designated number of sides of shirts (front or back), not full t-shirts. For example, a 5' x 6' blanket can be made with 15 full t-shirts using the fronts and backs, or 30 shirts just using one side, or any combination in between.
What You Need to Know:
- Makes a great gift!
- Quilts can be shipped anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
- Quilts will not arrive in time for Christmas but this makes a great gift that you can print & add a bow to!
- Once you purchase your t-shirt quilt, Project Repat will email you instructions for sending in your shirts. You have 2 months to send in your shirts, and you can ask for an extension (so take advantage of a good deal now!).
- Project Repat can use T-shirts, dry fit shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts, flannel, and basically anything that's soft that has enough fabric. Shirts must be AT LEAST 12.5 x 12.5 inches for 12 x 12 panels, or 14.5 x 14.5 inches for 14 x 14 panels.
Expiration: December 31, 2017.
- Expiration reflects date by which order must be placed on vendor site.
- Click the CLAIM OFFER button above. You will be redirected to the vendor's website.
- Follow vendor instructions for purchasing your T-shirt quilt, including selecting desired panel size, quilt size, and PolarTek fleece backing color.
- Use code Certifikid17 at check out to receive your 30% discount. Orders must be placed by December 31, 2017.
Questions? Need More information?: Email Project Repat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only one discount allowed per transaction. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases.Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great All Other Cities Deals from CertifiKID.