Join the area's premier Latin dance studio for some exciting kids classes! Salsa with Silvia offers children ages 5-12 a chance to learn the latest dance steps in latin, jazz and tap funk and ballet, all taught by experienced dance professionals.
The Winter/Spring 2018 session begins the week of January 8 and runs through the week of June 4.
Ballet & Tap (Ages 5 & 6)
This class gives the students exposure to the basic ballet movement and technique but it also introduces other types of creative dance movement. Dance is taught through play and visualizations, encouraging the group to work in an imaginative environment. Your child will play, stretch, and explore all sorts of new, fun movement. Through this class, students learn to recognize different styles of music and how to move to the rhythm. Basic dance elements and vocabulary, space, time and body awareness, as well as dance etiquette will also be taught by experienced instructors.
Tap Funk (Ages 5&6) and Jazz Funk (Ages 6-8)
Traditional tap technique classes that include the latest fun and exciting hip-hop style moves to tasteful pop music. A great way for kids to explore creativity through dance!
Latin & Jazz (Ages 6-8 AND 8-12)
In these classes, students develop coordination, rhythm, posture, styling, balance and social skills. Focus is on learning a solid foundation for Latin dances such as salsa, bachata and merengue as well as classical jazz. Students will be learning a choreographed routine that they will perform at their recital.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $299 for 22-Week Latin, Jazz, Ballet or Tap Class ($374 Value - 20% Off).
- Classes begin the week of January 8, 2018 and end the week of June 4, 2017.
This offer is valid for the following classes ONLY:
- Ages 5 to 6
- BALLET & TAP with Ms. Quantina: Wednesdays, 5:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- TAP FUNK with Ms. Quantina: Thursdays, 5:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- Ages 6 to 8
- LATIN & JAZZ with Mr. Mario: Wednesdays, 5:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- JAZZ FUNK with Ms. Natasha: Saturdays, Noon - 1 p.m.
- Ages 8 to 12
- LATIN & JAZZ with Mr. Mario: Saturdays, Noon - 1 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- Located in Columbia Heights neighborhood of DC. Closest Metro stops: Columbia Heights or Petworth (Green line).
- Girls in the Ballet Class or Tap Funk should wear ballet slippers (or tap shoes for Tap Funk), leotard, tights and wear hair pulled back and tight. Boys in the Ballet Class should wear ballet slippers (or tap shoes for Tap Funk), tighter fit clothes (sweat pants, leggings, t-shirt).
- Students in Jazz Funk and Latin & Jazz should wear comfortable attire that allows them to move freely. Ballet slippers or shoes that slide on wood floor are preferred as supposed to sneakers or other type of rubber bottom shoes. No flip flops please!
Expiration: January 14, 2018.
To Redeem and Register for Class: Registration is required and space is limited. Choose your desired class at checkout. After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Parent's Name,
- Email and Cell Phone,
- Child's name and date of birth,
- Desired class
- Your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
Please note, you are NOT officially registered for class until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Silvia at email@example.com.
Valid only for the 2018 class session listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple classes. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior class enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.