- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$50 $35 31% off
Valid Any Day
The Deal is Over!
Come see where it all began for one of Baltimore's most famous legends, Babe Ruth, at the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum.
The birthplace of The Great Bambino, the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum, celebrates the origins and legacy of one of baseball's greatest players. Born February 6, 1895 at 216 Emory St., Babe got his first professional contract with the Baltimore Orioles before moving on to found and later out-pace the 500 Home Run Club. By the end of his career, Ruth had smashed a grand total of 714 homers, a number surpassed by only two other players in baseball history.
Visitors to the historic house can see rare artifacts, including Ruth's 1914 rookie card, a scorecard from his first Orioles game, and one of the bats he used in 1927, the year Babe hit 60 home runs. While there, check out, "The Star Spangled Banner in Sports", which commemorates the bicentennial of the War of 1812 with a 3D-projected film.
Take a trip back in time and experience one of the most iconic and boisterous personalities baseball has ever seen at the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum.
Information & Restrictions
- $3 for One Child Admission (Ages 5-16) to the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum - Baltimore ($5 Value - 40% Off).
- $6 for One Adult Admission to the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum - Baltimore ($10 Value - 40% Off).
What You Need to Know:
- Fun for ALL ages!
- One voucher per person, may purchase 3 additional as gifts.
- Children under 5 are free.
- Regular operating hours are December - March, Tuesday - Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and April - May, Monday-Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (7 p.m. for Orioles’ home night games) Click HERE for more information.
- The Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum is located at 216 Emory Street, three blocks west of Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Just follow the 60 baseballs painted on the sidewalk from the stadium to the museum.
- On-street, metered parking is available on Pratt, Emory, and Portland Streets, which are adjacent to the museum. Paid garage parking is also available on the north side of Pratt Street, just a short walk from the museum.
Expiration: 120 days from date of purchase.
To Redeem: Please present your voucher for entry, printed or on a smartphone.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact The Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum at 410-727-1539.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Baltimore, MD Deals from CertifiKID.