Have an athlete who's eager to spend their summer gamin' it up? Loyola Blakefield, one of the area's premier schools, is offering a top-notch summer program across multiple sports for BOYS and GIRLS!
2018 CertifiKID Summer Camp Deals
$128 for Half-Day Girls Lacrosse Camp ($32 Off!)
$128 for Evening Girls Field Hockey Camp ($32 Off!)
$236 for Full-Day Co-Ed Basketball Camp ($78 Off!)
$236 for Full-Day Co-Ed Volleyball Camp ($78 Off!)
$236 for Full-Day Boys Football Camp ($78 Off!)
$236 for Full-Day Boys Lacrosse Camp ($78 Off!)
Girls Lacrosse Camp (Ages 8-16)
July 30 - August 3, 9 a.m. - Noon
This camp is designed to provide players of all experience levels the fundamentals and to help refine their skills and understanding of the game. Each day is designed to develop your skills and lacrosse knowledge in a positive, exciting and creative atmosphere that promotes learning, competition and fun. Skills, concepts and game situations will be instructed through drills, small games and team completion. Loyola’s camp will be directed by Alexis Cross, currently a Division I Assistant Lacrosse Coach at East Carolina University.
Girls Field Hockey Camp (Ages 8-14)
July 30 - August 3, 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The Girls Field Hockey Camp is aimed to include players of all skills levels. It will encompass essential field hockey skills while furthering the player’s skill sets. The camp will underline skills, such as field work, footwork, positioning, shooting, and most importantly team work. Every day will be an enriching experience that will promote the knowledge of field hockey in a positive and fun environment. This camp will be run by Caitie Leubecker, a collegiate-level field hockey player and coach at the Institute of Notre Dame.
Co-Ed Basketball Camp (Ages 6-15)
July 16 - July 20 and July 30 - August 3, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Playing in a state-of-the-art field house, with four basketball courts, basketball camp at Loyola is designed to improve the fundamental offensive and defensive skills of each player in a fun, yet competitive setting. The camp is geared to improve the skills of the beginning player and the more advanced player.
There are four basic goals of the camp:
1. Each camper has an enjoyable experience
2. Each camper loves the game more by the end of the week
3. Each camper improves his/her skills
4. Each camper learns how to continue that improvement after the camp
Co-Ed Volleyball Camp (Ages 12-17)
July 23 - July 27, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Camp will focus on the individual skills of serving, passing, setting, attacking, blocking and defense. There will be information on the latest strength training and plyometric exercise techniques. Learn how to improve your vertical jump and hitting power. Camper will learn volleyball team concepts. Emphasis will be given to learning various offensive and defensive systems including the 6-2 and 5-1 offense, use of the middle attacker and complex swing and slide offenses. This camp will be run Loyola’s Varsity Head Coach, Mr. Tim Baier.
Boys Football Camp (Ages 8-15)
June 18 - June 22 and July 23 - July 27, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
This camp features fundamental skills to be applied on the offensive and defensive sides of the ball. Campers receive expert, individual instruction with an emphasis on technique, including skills such as blocking, tackling, positions, stance and start, passing technique, receiving, and more. Campers will receive daily lunch in Loyola’s dining hall, as well as time each day for swimming in Loyola’s pool. The football camp is directed by Loyola High School’s football staff.
Boys Lacrosse Camp (Ages 8-15)
July 9 - July 13, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
The camp will be lead by members of the coaching staff of Loyola and players to teach the fundamentals of lacrosse in a fun and competitive environment. The camp is designed for all levels of players. Campers will learn individual skills, including stick work, footwork, dodging.
Information & Restrictions
- $128 for Half-Day Girls Lacrosse Camp at Loyola Blakefield - Towson ($160 Value - $32 Off!)
- $128 for Evening Girls Field Hockey Camp at Loyola Blakefield - Towson ($160 Value - $32 Off!)
- $236 for Full-Day Co-Ed Basketball Camp at Loyola Blakefield - Towson ($315 Value - $78 Off!)
- $236 for Full-Day Co-Ed Volleyball Camp at Loyola Blakefield - Towson ($315 Value - $78 Off!)
- $236 for Full-Day Boys Football Camp at Loyola Blakefield - Towson ($315 Value - $78 Off!)
- $236 for Full-Day Boys Lacrosse Camp at Loyola Blakefield - Towson ($315 Value - $78 Off!)
- Co-Ed Volleyball Camp (Ages 12-17)
- Co-Ed Basketball Camp (Ages 6-15)
- Boys Football Camp (Ages 8-15)
- Girls Lacrosse Camp (Ages 8-16)
- Boys Lacrosse Camp (Ages 8-15)
- Girls Field Hockey Camp (Ages 8-14)
- Half-Day Camp (Girls Lacrosse ONLY): 9 a.m. - noon
- Evening Camp (Girls Field Hockey ONLY): 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- All Full-Day Camps: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
2018 Summer Camp Dates:
- Girls Lacrosse Camp: July 30 - August 3
- Girls Field Hockey: July 30 - August 3
- Boys Football Camp: June 18 - June 22 and July 23 - July 27
- Co-Ed Basketball Camp: July 16 - July 20 and July 30 - August 3
- Boys Lacrosse Camp: July 9 - July 13
- Co-Ed Volleyball Camp: July 23 - July 27
What You Need to Know:
- HURRY! Limited number of spots available at these discounted rates!
- No limit to the number of vouchers you can purchase!
- Full-day camps include lunch.
- Voucher is not transferable to other camps at Loyola Blakefield.
- Campers must supply their own athletic gear, protective equipment, bathing suit and towel.
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please call Chantal Cross at 410-823-0601, Ext 328 or email email@example.com to register for camp. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Chantal Cross, Director of Auxilary Services and Co-Curricular Activities at 443-841-3328 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valid only for the 2018 summer camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Baltimore, MD Deals from CertifiKID.