This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
Get ready for some soccer skills and summer thrills! Improve your child's soccer skills and give them a summer of fun with Keith Van Eron Pro Soccer camps!
Located at St. Paul's School in Brooklandville, MD, Keith Van Eron Pro Soccer offers weekly half-day, full-day and mini-camp options throughout the summer for ages 3-17. The excellent coaching staff are pro and college athletes who focus on skills, teamwork, fitness and FUN! Each camper receives a FREE t-shirt and staff motivate and recognize outstanding effort with daily awards.
- Trophies for ALL participating campers!
- Parent/camper game and pizza party on Fridays (Half-Day and Full-Day participants ONLY).
- Swimming every Day (Half-Day and Full-Day participants ONLY).
- Camp is COOL: Afternoon indoors in A/C!
- Extended hours included in the cost of camp.
- Awards to keep kids motivated!
- AND transportation available for $35, payable directly to the vendor.
Choose from one of the following camps:
MINI-KICKS SOCCER CAMPS for Ages 3-6
- One hour per day (9:30-10:30 a.m.) OR
- Two hours per day (9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.).
- Age appropriate soccer instruction.
MORNING HALF DAY CAMPS for Ages 3-17
- 9 a.m. - noon (Drop-off as early as 7:30 a.m. available at no charge).
- Skills work and small sided games.
AFTERNOON HALF DAY CAMPS for Ages 5-17
- Noon - 5 p.m. (late pick-up until 6 p.m. available at no charge).
- Afternoons indoors at Redzone Laser Tag (Tue/Thur) or Maryland Sports Arena indoor soccer (Mon/Fri) in their huge indoor air conditioned gym.
FULL DAY CAMPS for Ages 3-17
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Drop-off at 7:30 a.m. and pickup until 6 p.m. available at no charge).
- Skills and small sided games in morning.
- Afternoons indoors at Redzone Laser Tag (Tue/Thur 1-3pm) or Maryland Sports Arena indoor soccer (Mon/Fri 1-4 p.m.) in their huge indoor air conditioned gym.
- Late Afternoon Soccer (3:30/4-5 p.m.) on St. Paul's outdoor fields.
- OPTIONAL TRIP to Six Flags of America on Wednesdays! (Additional cost, payable directly to the vendor.)
GOALIE CAMPS for Ages 5-17
- One Week of 3 sessions (9 hours total).
- June - August 2018: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Information & Restrictions
St. Paul's School
11152 Falls Road
Brooklandville, MD 21022
- $75 for One Week of One Hour OR Two Hour Mini-Kicks Camp for Ages 3-6 ($150 Value - 50% Off).
- $95 for One Week of Morning Half-Day Soccer Camp for Ages 3-17 ($195 Value - 52% Off).
- $149 for One Week of Afternoon Half-Day Soccer Camp for Ages 5-17 ($295 Value - 50% Off).
- $195 for One Week of Full Day Soccer Camp for Ages 3-17 ($395 Value - 51% Off).
- $95 for One Week of Goalie Camps (3 Sessions Total - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) for Ages 5-17 ($195 - 52% Off).
- Mini-Kicks Camp is for Ages 3-6.
- Morning Half-Day Camp AND Full Day Camp are for Ages 3-17.
- Afternoon Half-Day Camp and Goalie Camp are for Ages 5-17.
- Mini-Kicks Camp: 1-hour camp is from 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. and 2-hour camp is from 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Morning Half Day Camp: 9 a.m. - noon. (Drop-off as early as 7:30 a.m. available at no additional charge.)
- Afternoon Half Day Camp: Noon - 5 p.m. (Late Pick-up available until 6 p.m. at no additional charge.)
- Full Day Camp: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Drop-off at 7:30 a.m. and pickup until 6 p.m. available at no charge.)
- Goalie Camp: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
2018 Camp Sessions:
- June 4 - June 8
- June 11 - June 15
- June 18 - June 22
- June 25 - June 29
- July 2 - July 6
- July 9 - July 13
- July 16 - July 20
- July 23 - July 27
- July 30 - August 3
- August 6 - August 10
- August 13 - August 17
- August 20 - August 24
- August 27 - August 31
What You Need to Know:
- All campers will receive a FREE camp t-shirt on the first day of camp.
- Drop off and Pick up is at St. Paul's School for ALL Camps. For more information on the St. Paul's School campus, click HERE. In the case of inclement weather, drop off and pick up time and location does not change. Campers will be safely transported to an indoor location for a great camp experience if the need arises.
- Transportation in one of the 15 passengers vans is available for $35/week,payable directly to the vendor. Click HERE for more information.
- All campers must wear shin guards and either sneakers or soccer cleats. Campers must bring a soccer ball and a marked water bottle and should apply sunscreen before arrival. Half-Day and Full-Day participants should also bring a swimsuit and towel for swimming.
- Morning Half-Day campers may pack a light snack to eat mid-morning. Afternoon Half-Day campers and Full-Day campers should pack a lunch and may also pack a light snack. NEW lunch option Monday – Thursday - $5 for a slice of pizza, a snack and a drink each day. Bring cash or check first day of camp. Every Friday Morning Half Day, Afternoon Half Day and Full Day camp participation ends with a parent/camper game and BBQ! Campers do not bring lunch on Fridays.
- Water is available to campers and on some days, camp hands out freeze pops to cool off campers. Please be sure to let coaches know if you do not want your camper to receive freeze pops.
- OPTIONAL TRIP to Six Flags of America on Wednesdays, for an additional cost payable directly to the vendor. Click HERE for more information. PLEASE NOTE: Camp ends at noon for those not going to Six Flags on Wednesdays.
Expiration: August 31, 2018.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please click here to register. You will need to create a user profile to register. Complete your profile and when you get to payment information, select any credit card type and enter 00 for the card number and 00 for the CVV number. You can then proceed and select the specific camp you are registering for.
- Once you select your camp, in the comments sections, please provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Keith Van Eron at 443-799-8949 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valid only for the 2018 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Baltimore, MD Deals from CertifiKID.