Includes Mommy & Me Option!
Bethesda Salt Cave brings the natural, holistic healing process of salt therapy to downtown Bethesda. Based on medical knowledge and experience, they have recreated the natural salt-enriched micro climate of a Himalayan salt cave. Bethesda Salt Cave is lined from floor to ceiling with crystal rock salt that comes directly from the deepest recesses in mines located at the foothills of the Himalayan mountain range and is heated to 68 degrees.
Relax, rejuvenate and heal during a 45-minute salt therapy session where you will breath in and expose your internal systems and skin to the negative ionic charge in the salt rock that is released into the air. The salt cave is an oasis of fresh air, highly contrasting the heavily polluted environment in which we live. Breathing in the salt air is said to foster good sleep, alleviate symptoms of allergies and asthma, relieve hypertension and stress and even cure hangovers.
Salt Therapy is a natural, safe and beneficial method of treatment for every age group proven to assist with:
- Stress relief
- Respiratory ailments
- Skin problems
- Boosts brain function and alertness
- Digestive issues
- Migraine relief
- Sleep Disorders
- Snoring relief
Information & Restrictions
- $20 for ONE 45-Minute Salt Cave Session ($35 Value - 43% Off).
- $38 for TWO 45-Minute Salt Cave Sessions Valid for One Person on Separate Visits ($70 Value - 46% Off).
- $72 for FOUR 45-Minute Salt Cave Sessions Valid for One Person on Separate Visits ($140 Value - 49% Off).
- $27 for Mommy & Me 45-Minute Salt Cave Session Valid for One Adult and One Child Ages 7-15 ($50 Value - 46% Off).
What You Need to Know:
- Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Salt therapy sessions are public, by appointment and last 45 minutes.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Wear comfortable clothing. The salt cave is kept between 68 – 70°F (20 – 21°C). Warm blankets are provided if needed.
- Shoes must be removed. Please bring clean socks to wear in the cave.
- You may recline in a zero-gravity chair, on a provided yoga mat or blanket or lounge on pillows on the salt floor.
- The salt cave recommends parking at The Waverly Parking Garage on Montgomery Avenue in Bethesda, park from level 4 up as the parking in long term is on those floors and is only $1/hour. You may also download the mobile parking app for the Bethesda garages here so you can pay by mobile device.
- Bethesda Salt Cave does not validate parking and clients are not guaranteed entrance to the cave if you are late for your session.
Expiration: May 31, 2018.
- Expiration reflects date by which session(s) must be completed.
- Reservations required and subject to availability. Please call Bethesda Salt Cave at 301-312-6377 to make your reservation.
- Mention that you have purchased a CertifiKID voucher and give them the code Summer. You will need to present your voucher (printed or on a smartphone) upon arrival for your session.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Bethesda Salt Cave at 301-312-6377 or email SaltCave@comcast.net.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Limit two vouchers per person. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vouchers are only valid towards the services they are specifically purchased for and are not valid towards other products or services. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.