Includes Special Freebies!
Baltimore, MD & Alexandria, VA
To be the best, you have to learn from the best. This summer send them to Millon Lacrosse Camp, the nation's best lacrosse camp, with this special deal valued at $130 from CertifiKID!
- $40 Off ANY Camp Session
- FREE Super Skills Clinic - where offered ($70 Value)
- FREE Ultimate Guide to Youth Lacrosse 2-disc DVD ($20 Value)
- FREE Warrior or Brine lacrosse head and stringing kit ($100 Value)
The Millon Lacrosse Camp brand stands for instruction, period. While club teams play a vital role in a player's progression, nothing provides the instruction, focus on fundamentals, independence, and opportunity to have fun like a Millon Camp. With an amazing curriculum and industry-leading reputation, Millon Lacrosse attracts the top college and professional players each year to work as coaches and guest instructors, with superstars such as Paul Rabil, Kieran McArdle, Myles Jones and Drew Westervelt.
Over 24 years, Millon Lacrosse has seen over 27,000 campers from all over the U.S., and as far away as China and Australia. Countless campers have gone on to play in college, become All-Americans, as well as MLL superstars. In addition to learning and working hard on the lacrosse field, campers have plenty of time to relax and have fun with special guest appearances, a DJ, the camp barbecue and raffle, movies, college talks, stringing demonstrations, contests, and more.
This summer, Millon Lacrosse will be hosting their 2018 camp for boys and girls at two beautiful locations in the DC/Baltimore areas:
- Baltimore: June 18-21, 2018 (no specialty clinic on the first day) at the gorgeous Park School of Baltimore. Campers will have access to the beautiful Kelly field as well as a perfectly groomed grass field located just adjacent for drills, instruction, and games.
- DC/Virginia: June 26-29, 2018 (For Boys or Girls with Day or Overnight option) at the beautiful Episcopal High School in Alexandria, Virginia, less than 10 miles south of Washington D.C. The beautiful 120-acre campus is home to 8 amazing athletic fields, 8 dormitories and a phenomenal dining facility.
Mark Millon, Owner and Director of Millon Lacrosse Camps, is regarded as one of the greatest to ever play the game. He is a US Lacrosse National Hall of Fame inductee, 3 x MLL Offensive MVP, 2 x NCAA All-American, 2 x World Champion with Team USA, former World Games Offensive MVP, as well as numerous other accolades. Mark is on-field at all sessions, providing vital leadership and instruction. Mark believes more than anything, if kids have fun and love the game, they will continue the learning process in their own backyards.
Information & Restrictions
1200 N Quaker Ln
Alexandria, VA 22302
2425 Old Court Rd
Baltimore, MD 21208
- Baltimore - $345 for Full Day Camp - $69 Deposit Paid Now (Balance of $276 due upon registration).
- DC/Virginia - $455 for Full Day Camp - $91 Deposit Paid Now (Balance of $364 due upon registration).
- DC/Virginia - $585 for Overnight Camp - $117 Deposit Paid Now (Balance of $468 due upon registration).
- DC/Virginia: Girls - $335 for Full Day Camp - $67 Deposit Paid Now (Balance of $268 due upon registration).
- Select camp session upon checkout.
Millon Boys Lacrosse Camps:
- Baltimore - June 18-21, 2018 - no specialty clinic on the first day
- DC/Virginia - June 26-29, 2018 - Day or Overnight option
Millon Girls Lacrosse Camp:
- DC/Virginia: Girls - June 26-29, 2018 - no specialty clinic on the first day
What You Need to Know:
- Open to campers age 9 - 17: ALL ABILITY LEVELS WELCOME.
- Available for NEW FAMILIES ONLY - returning campers should register directly through camp.
- Deal price reflects the $40 discount.
- Deposit paid NOW at checkout.
- Balance paid upon registration directly to Millon Lacrosse Camps.
- Super Skills Training is offered from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on the first day of overnight camps ONLY.
Expiration: June 29, 2018
To Redeem and Register: Please call Millon Lacrosse at 443-632-6504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly after purchasing to officially register, provide your 12 digit voucher number and pay the balance. Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need more info? Contact Austin Stewart, Director of Operations at 443-632-6504 or by email at email@example.com.
Valid only for the 2018 camp sessions at the locations listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.