Includes Mom & Me Option!
Sunderland, MD, 45 Minutes South of D.C.
You've sweated it out in Hot Yoga, tried Hatha, Ashtanga, and Vinyasa and been part of the PiYo craze. But have you experienced Goat Yoga yet? Now's your chance with this exciting NEW CertifiKID deal at GoatToBeZen Yoga, located 45 minutes south of D.C!
Where Barnyard Meets Downward Dog! Led by certified yoga instructor Amanda Bowen on the idyllic setting of her Prosperity Farm in Sunderland, MD, Adult Yoga with Goats combines meditative yoga practice with the therapeutic effects of being surrounded by furry, 4-legged animals. While working on core muscles and relaxation, you choose how much you want to cuddle the adorable, human-friendly goats that share your space. Adult Yoga with Goats classes begin February 17 and will be offered from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. on Saturdays. In April, classes will move to Saturdays from 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Starting in mid-March, GoatToBeZen Yoga will also offer a Mom and Tot Goat Yoga on Wednesdays from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. You and your child enjoy 30 minutes of yoga with goat snuggling/play followed by 30 minutes of craft time. Child must be a walking toddler to age 8 years. This is the perfect introduction to yoga for your child!
But don't stop at yoga, why not make time to play, snuggle and roll with the cute baby goats. Click HERE for a special deal from GoatToBeZen. HURRY! Snuggle sessions fill up quickly!
"This is a great class in a beautiful relaxing environment. I am new to yoga and was originally skeptical but drawn by the uniqueness. I wanted to join an outside class and this was an excellent option. The goats make it so much more relaxing and low key. Have done the class a couple times now and will definitely be back!"
--Debbie - Gogi
"Great day to be doing yoga with goats and bonus kittens. Relaxing class and environment. Only 45 minutes South of D.C."
--Tammy - Gogi
Information & Restrictions
Prosperity Acres Farm
5811 Sunderland Court
Sunderland, MD 20689
- $14 for One Adult Yoga with Goats class at GoatToBeZen ($20 Value - 36% Off).
- $25 for One Mom and Tot Yoga with Goats Class for ages 18 mos. - 8 yrs. at GoatToBeZen ($35 Value - 29% Off).
2018 Class Dates/Hours:
- Mom and Tot Goat Yoga classes will be held on Wednesdays, 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. starting May 2, 2018.
- Adult Goat Yoga classes will be held on Saturdays, 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. from February 17 - early April 2018.
- Adult Goat Yoga classes will be held on Saturdays 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. from April - August 31, 2018.
What You Need to Know:
- Voucher for Mom and Tot Goat Yoga class includes one parent and one child. Siblings are an additional $5 each, payable directly to the vendor.
- All classes take place on the lawn of Prosperity Acres Farm in Sunderland MD, approximately 45 minutes south of Washington, D.C.
- Winter and Spring Classes are held in a large tent on the lawn. Bring warm clothes for the winter and spring months.
To Redeem and Register for Class:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please email GoatToBeZenYoga@yahoo.com to register for class. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for class until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact GoatToBeZen at 443-684-4316 or email GoatToBeZenYoga@yahoo.com.
Valid only for the 2018 class weeks listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple people or multiple class weeks. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior class enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.