- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$325 $215 34% off
$250 $200 20% off
$475 $380 20% off
Includes Before & After Care!
Owings Mills, MD
Imagine knowing exactly what your dream job would be, and what it will take to get it, when you’re a kid. That’s exactly what BizTown Camp at Junior Achievement of Central Maryland (JACD) is all about.
This camp lets children explore what it takes to operate a business, create product mock-ups, develop marketing plans, hone money management skills and run a city! Junior Achievement of Central Maryland (JACMD) will offer young people ages 9 to 12 the opportunity to do all this and more during the 10th season of JA BizTown Summer Venture. Each camper is given BizTown money to manage on their “first day on the job.” They will be responsible for tracking their personal spending after they receive their paychecks.
BizTown Camp takes place within the simulated city space of JA BizTown. As one of 24 JA BizTown facilities in the United States, this miniature town comprises City Hall, a bank, radio station, television station, business and insurance office, a university, newspaper office, cafe, distribution center, investment office, science lab and retail shops.
- The week kicks off on Monday with lessons about community leadership and work readiness.
- On Tuesday, campers learn financial responsibilities, participate in a job fair and hold town elections.
- Wednesday involves creating business plans, preparing budgets, determining inventory and getting the businesses customer-ready.
- Thursday is pay day! Campers carry out their job responsibilities and track their personal spending while shopping after they receive paychecks.
- Friday focuses on entrepreneurship. Campers will collaborate to create a new business and/or product and then present their plans in a “Shark Tank” event with judges.
Here at CertifiKID we believe there is an entrepreneur in everyone!
Information & Restrictions
JA SUPER Summer Camp
Junior Achievement of Maryland
10711 Red Run Blvd, #110
Owings Mills, MD 2117
The Deal: $199 for BizTown Summer Venture Camp at Junior Achievement of Central Maryland ($250 Value - $51 Off).
- Voucher includes camp T-shirt, enrichment materials and items purchased at the JA BizTown shops, PLUS FREE Before and After Care.
Ages: Camp is for ages 9-12.
2018 Camp Dates: Monday, June 25 - Friday, June 29.
- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Before and After Care is included FREE from 8-9 a.m. and 4-5 p.m.
Expiration: June 29, 2018.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- After purchase, please CLICK HERE to be directed to the BizTown Registration page. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number. Only complete Step 1: Registration on the BizTown sign up page.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
- Please register by June 8, 2018.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Junior Achievement of Central Maryland at 443-394-7211.
Valid only for the 2018 session listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Baltimore, MD Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.