- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
The Deal is On!
$199 BUY DEAL
$250 value | 21% savings
Summer is the perfect time to give your child what he or she needs to succeed in today's fast-paced world. Enter University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) and their Music Academy Summer Enrichment Academy (SEA)!
The Summer Enrichment Academy (SEA) at UMBC offers unique, fun, challenging and mind expanding academic summer workshops and camp programs for Middle School and High School students that can’t be found anywhere else. This CertifiKID offer includes morning and afternoon half day camps/sessions. Make it a full day with two Enrichment Academy sessions, open to both Middle and High School students (students will be grouped in appropriate school age groups). Students staying for both morning and afternoon sessions can bring or buy their lunch. All students will eat lunch on campus in The Commons Food Court and have access to the game room.
UMBC is an honors university that combines the learning opportunities of a liberal arts college with the creative intensity of a leading research university. Led by UMBC faculty, industry professionals and graduate students, the Summer Enrichment Academy is designed to spark participants’ passions and tap into their creative talents while expanding their skills.
With a low student-teacher ratio, camps fill up quickly. Act fast to secure your child's spot in one of these camps using CertifiKID's amazing deals.
Music Academy: Belt it Like Broadway - Are you someone who never met a Broadway tune they didn't love? Do you find yourself humming the melodies to Hamilton, Rent, and West Side Story? Who doesn't love a great Broadway show tune? Learn to sing your favorite Broadway songs with power and finesse! Hit those high notes like never before. Posture, breath, resonance, voice placement and character building are all areas that students will have a chance to learn and improve. Open to all levels of skill and experience.
Classes will be held at UMBC's state of the art music facilities and will be taught by UMBC music faculty. All students will have the opportunity to participate in a performance at the end of the week that will be free and open to family and friends.
Music Academy: Guitar 1 and 2 - Learn the basics or improve your guitar playing skills and knowledge. Whether it's your first time picking up a six-string or you have been playing for years and are ready to go platinum, you will learn something new in this class. The SEA Summer Guitar Academy invites guitarists of any level of ability.
Music Academy: Vocals - Whether you are a virtuoso or a novice trying to find your singing voice, this vocals course offers an opportunity to have a fun and rewarding musical experience that will expand your horizons. Students will receive group voice work, master repertoire class with students of similar experience and skill.
With so many creative options to choose from, give your child a Summer Enrichment Experience they won't forget at UMBC!
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $199 for One Week of Half-Day Music Academy Summer Enrichment Academy Camp at UMBC ($250 Value - 21% Off)
- Middle School Camps are for students in rising 6th-8th grades.
- High School Camps are for students in rising 9th-12th grades.
2019 Camp Session/Hours:
All sessions and times have BOTH a Middle School and High School Option for Summer Enrichment Academy -
Session 3: July 15-19
- Music Academy: Guitar 1 & 2 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Music Academy: Guitar 1 & 2 from 1 p.m.- 4 p.m.
Session 4: July 22-26
- Music Academy: Vocals from 9 a.m-12 p.m.
- Music Academy: Belt it Like Broadway from 1 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Session 5: July 29 - Aug. 2
- Music Academy: Vocals from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Music Academy: Belt it Like Broadway from 1 a.m.-4 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- HURRY! Camp space is limited, don’t delay!
- This offer is only valid for the Music Academy - Summer Enrichment Academy in Sessions 3, 4 and 5.
- Select your desired camp at check-out.
- Camp cost includes all materials.
- Pick up/drop off information can be found HERE.
- Students may take BOTH a morning and afternoon Summer Enrichment Academy session and stay on campus between sessions to enjoy either their own lunch purchase lunch on Campus, in the Commons, a small food court.
- All other information for UMBC Summer Enrichment Academy camps can be found HERE.
Expiration: August 2, 2019.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. Immediately after purchase, click HERE to register to be directed to the UMBC SEA registration page.
- Click the yellow Browse Courses box, then click either Middle School or High School Enrichment Academy selections. Scroll to select your Music Academy SEA session date and time and click ADD TO CART.
- Follow prompts to sign in or create a profile and add registrant name, etc.
- At check out, please enter the 8-digit Vendor Code (cap sensitive) in the Promo Code box and your account will be return to $0 balance.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact SEA UMBC at 410-455-2831 or email [email protected].
Valid only for the 2019 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Baltimore, MD Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.
Most Popular:see all »