- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$236 $145 39% off
Over 160 Locations Across the US!
The Deal is Over!
Music Makes You Smarter! Get your child started on their musical journey with Music & Arts, the Nation's largest private music lesson provider catering to ALL ages and abilities! Music lessons will prepare your child to join their school’s band or orchestra when the time is right and have even proven to help some students perform better on standardized tests!
Purchase one month of music lessons at your local Music & Arts' The Lesson Studio by March 31, 2018 and receive a FREE $30 Music & Arts gift card with promo code: 1427028.
Five Reasons to Choose Private Music Lessons for Your Child:
1. They get better at their instrument. If your child is enrolled in a band or orchestra at school and doesn’t seem to be improving at their instrument, it might be because they aren’t getting the personalized attention they deserve. Just like some students learn better in smaller class sizes or during one-on-one tutoring sessions, the same is true for learning music. Your child’s private music teacher will help them get better at their instrument through exercises that teach particular techniques so your child understands how to apply them.
2. Lessons help them stay motivated. Once a child is out of the beginner stage of playing and learning their instrument, they may not know what to do next. Sometimes, all a student needs is order and routine to remain stimulated and interested in their instrument.
3. They learn music theory. The customized curriculum you get from a private music teacher allows more time to focus on learning theory, chord structure and rhythm than you can in a group setting. More theory = more understanding and overall, a better player!
4. Lessons minimize frustration. Students can occasionally become frustrated with a particular piece or new technique. This may be difficult to master in band or orchestra, and even at home practicing. A good private instructor will teach the student how to practice these areas of struggle and be able to assist them with developing new skills much quicker.
5. Lessons set them up for success. With a private instructor, your child will learn the fundamentals at a much quicker rate. Some parents enroll their child in group lessons for the first year or so and, once their child moves past the beginner level, transition them into private lessons for more specialized, one-on-one attention. Plus, once your child is strong in instrumental skills, he or she can focus more on their ensemble skills and prepare to join a band or orchestra at school.
Regardless of why you choose private lessons, finding the right music instructor is key. Check out Music & Arts' guide on How to Choose a Music Teacher, and enroll your child in lessons at Music & Arts’ The Lesson Studio today! Their teachers are committed to exceptional music education and create customized lesson plans that are built to fit all levels, ages, and genres of music.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: FREE $30 Music & Arts Gift Card With Purchase of One Month of Music Lessons
Expiration: March 31, 2018.
- Expiration reflects date by which music lessons must be purchased at your local Music & Arts store.
To Redeem: Click HERE to find a store near you. Present this offer and promo code: 1427028 to receive your FREE $30 Music & Arts gift card with the purchase of one month of lessons.
Customer must register and pay for one month of lessons and registration fee and opt-in for EZ pay. See store associate for details. Not valid with other discounts or promotions. Maximum value of $30. One coupon per person per transaction.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great All Other Cities Deals from CertifiKID.