- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$339 $219 36% off
$298 $125 59% off
Tannersville, PA in The Poconos
The Deal is Over!
$220 value | 33% savings
From its scenic spot in the heart of the Poconos, Camelback Resort can entertain guests with family-friendly activities spanning all four seasons. This deal includes passes for each guest to the award-winning Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark. Named the #1 water park in America in 2015 by readers of USA Today, the 125,00 sq. ft. park is known for its thrilling Storm Chaser, which the paper describes as “the longest indoor water coaster in the USA.”
Where you’ll stay: You’ll have your choice of three sumptuously appointed suites: the spacious double-queen, the king bunk, or the family-friendly two-bedroom suite. You can expect homey amenities, which range from a microwave and refrigerator to flat-screen TVs and sleeper sofas.
Thrill ride: This deal includes two tickets to the Mountain Coaster at the Mountain Adventure Park.
Eat well at the resort’s several restaurants; options include the buffet-style Hemispheres, the maritime-themed Neptune’s, and Trail’s End Pub and Grille, the mountainside tavern where beers and burgers await.
Relax at Serenity Spa, where technicians pamper guests with skin care, massages, and body treatments; there’s even a separate Men’s Retreat Cave, as well as the Kids Oasis Spa (additional fees apply).
Get outside at Camelback Mountain Adventures, where activities such as zip lines, mountain adventure courses, and Segway tours help you get in touch with the surrounding landscape (additional fees apply).
Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains: Hiking, Trout Fishing, and Historical Towns
The Poconos region of northeastern Pennsylvania accounts for some 2,400 square miles of mountains, lakes, waterfalls, and forests. The area has been a popular vacation destination ever since Pennsylvania Quakers opened a hotel here on the Delaware River in 1829. Today, the Poconos draw more than 25 million annual visitors, thanks to year-round recreational opportunities and stunning natural scenery.
The warmer months are a great time to explore the region’s lakes and wooded hills. For spectacular hikes, check out Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, where you can trek to dramatic waterfalls or follow a 27-mile section of the historic Appalachian Trail. A handful of little towns full of antique shops and galleries nestle in the mountains, too. You’ll find boutique wine galleries and historical mansions tucked away on country roads, including the late 19th-century Asa Packer Mansion, which is open for tours, in the borough of Jim Thorpe.
Information & Restrictions
- $149 for a One Night Stay for Four in a Double-Queen Suite
- $199 for a One Night Stay for Four in a King Bunk Suite
- $249 for a One Night Stay for Six in a Two-Bedroom Suite
- Water park passes per day (up to standard room occupancy)
- Two Mountain Coaster tickets per stay
What You Need to Know:
- Kids 2 or younger stay free
- Double-Queen suite includes two queen beds and one queen sofa sleeper
- King Bunk suite includes one king bed, two sets of twin bunk beds and and one queen sofa sleeper
- Two-Bedroom suite includes one king bed, two queen beds and and one queen sofa sleeper
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $25 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Camelbeach tickets are not included. Lodge guests may purchase deeply discounted Camelbeach tickets on site.
Expires: June 30, 2018
To Redeem: This deal is offered to CertifiKID subscribers in partnership with Groupon. When you click HERE or 'BUY DEAL' above to purchase voucher, you will be redirected to Groupon.com to complete your purchase and make your reservation.
This deal is offered to CertifiKID subscribers in partnership with Groupon. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. Additional fees: $25 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in. Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers. Camelbeach tickets are not included. Lodge guests may purchase deeply discounted Camelbeach tickets on site. Not valid on prior purchases/reservations. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
Find even more great Philadelphia, PA Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.