Includes 3 Field Trips, College Tours, and Extended Hours Each Week!
Score major points with your kids this summer when you sign them up for Adventures in Camp EXTREME (AICE)!
AICE is every active tween and teen's dream summer camp. For 4 weeks only, campers ages 9-17 can enjoy the excitement of a sleepaway camp with the benefit of falling into their own bed at night. Each week in July includes:
- 1 Major Amusement Park (Busch Gardens, Kings Dominion, Six Flags, or Dorney Park)
- 1 Day of Museums & Sightseeing in DC (Air & Space, Madame Tussaud's, Spy Museum)
- 1 Visit to a Local Attraction (ZavaZone, Player Fun Zone, Guppy Gulch)
- 2 College Campus Tours to get your child thinking about their future
- 2 Days of On-site Camp Activities and Swimming
On the days your child stays at camp, they continue the fun with science experiments, games, dance contests, swimming and pizza. Camp tuition covers all tickets, entrance fees, and transportation to field trip sites as well as most meals. For the Full Weekly Calendar, click HERE.
Teacher and owner, Jessica Harvey has been running summer camps for over a decade and began AICE last year at the request of campers that had aged out of her Adventures in Camp program. Camp sizes are small to create a family feel among the campers and staff. The low camper to counselor ratio ensures that each camper has an experienced role model, willing to listen and provide a positive influence in your child's life.
Information & Restrictions
Talbott Springs Neighborhood Center
9550 Basket Ring Road
Columbia, MD 21045
The Deal: $375 for One-Week of Adventures in Camp EXTREME - Columbia, MD ($470 Value - 21% Off).
Ages: Camp is for ages 9-17.
- Monday - Wednesday and Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursdays: 6:45 a.m. - 8 p.m.
2018 Camp Sessions:
- July 2 - July 6 (No camp on July 4th).
- July 9 - July 13
- July 16 - July 20
- July 23 - July 27
What You Need to Know:
- Valid for NEW FAMILIES ONLY.
- Multiple sessions may be purchased for multiple children.
- Camp Pick-up and Drop-off is at the Talbott Springs Neighborhood Center in Columbia, MD.
- Voucher includes $20 registration fee, all tickets, entrance fees and field trip transportation.
- Most meals are included but campers should bring extra money for snacks and souvenirs.
- Camp is held rain or shine. Make sure your camper is dressed for the weather!
Expiration: July 27, 2018.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchasing voucher, please call 240-997-1700 or email email@example.com to register for camp. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Jessica Harvey at 240-997-1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valid only for the 2018 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Baltimore, MD Deals from CertifiKID.