Camp Levine provides an engaging, fun-filled experience for children of all musical backgrounds and levels of ability!
Each summer, a different theme is used as a focus to actively learn music, dance, stories, games and arts from various cultures with curriculum developed by camp faculty and directors. From the daily all camp Morning Sings to the final concert, campers learn new skills, gain confidence and create lasting friendships - all while enjoying the bliss of summer.
Only at Levine, can your child explore their creativity through top-notch arts instruction in a fun, safe and collaborative environment.
A Typical Day at Camp Levine:
After Morning Sing, the 1st and 2nd graders begin their classes, which include Music+, Percussion, Dance, Art, and Instrument Sampler. In Music+, campers get to play Orff instruments, such as xylophones, glockenspiels and metallophones, to learn melodies, harmony and rhythm.
In the afternoon campers participate in Musical Theater class, learning songs and routines with light choreography and props in a fun and collaborative learning environment. In the afternoon, they also have games, stretching/yoga, art and instrument building, where the campers create some extraordinary instruments out of recycled materials.
Information & Restrictions
The Music Center at Strathmore
5301 Tuckerman Lane
N. Bethesda, MD 20852
- $885 for 3-Week Half-Day Camp Levine Music Camp - Session 1 only - No camp July 4 ($1,179 Value).
- $935 for 3-Week Full-Day of Camp Levine Music Camp - Session 2 only ($1,245 Value).
- Rising 1st and 2nd graders (Fall 2018).
- Camp Levine serves ages 3 ½ - 12; please contact the camp office directly about availability in other age groups.
- Full Day: 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Extended AM (8:00 AM – 9:30 AM) is available for an additional $18/day or $235 for the entire three week session, payable directly to Levine Music.
- Extended PM (3:30 PM – 6:00 PM) is available for an additional $25/day or $320 for the entire three week session, payable directly to Levine Music.
2018 Camp Sessions:
- Session 1: June 25 – July 13, 2018 (no camp July 4).
- Session 2: July 16 – August 3, 2018.
Imagine the hot sun, blue seas, white beaches, green jungles and spicy food! Listen and dance to the sounds and rhythms of reggae, calypso, salsa, ska, chutney, cadence-lypso and zouk, and steel bands, guitars and drums. Explore the vast cultural heritage that makes up the Islands!
What You Need to Know:
- Campers bring lunch daily. Afternoon snack is provided.
- One brightly colored camp t-shirt is provided for each camper.
- Parents and friends are invited to attend the end of camp performances on the last two days of camp.
Expiration: July 13, 2018
To Redeem and Register for Camp: Contact the Camp Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-686-8000 x1040 or x1041.
Valid only for the 2018 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.