- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
The Deal is On!
$17 BUY DEAL
We've got the BEST DAY TRIP for your family! Located just a couple of hours from the Baltimore/Washington, DC Metro area, Philadelphia's Please Touch Museum is consistently recognized as one of the top children's museums in the country and an internationally recognized leader in "purposeful play."
Please Touch Museum features TWO FLOORS of stimulating, interactive exhibits and fun learning opportunities all designed to promote creativity, imagination, deductive reasoning and critical thinking.
Let your children lead the way as you follow their curiosity through these awesome exhibits!
- Hello from Japan! Learn about Japanese culture today through two playful and highly immersive trilingual exhibition environments – a kawaii streetscape and a peaceful Shinto shrine park area. Design a personalized mascot figure, dress-up and sing to a favorite karaoke song and crawl through the forest in the Shinto shrine area. Practice problem-solving skills and manipulation of 3-dimensional elements while building bridges and loading a Japanese city truck with construction materials. Exercise creative and digital literacy skills while learning how to write the names of fruits and vegetables in Japanese, read Japanese manga books and traditional kami stories, and compose wishes at the Wishing Tree. Practice early math skills while taking meal orders and playing cashier at the bento restaurant. (Exhibit open through September 3, 2018)
- Future architects, city planners and shopkeepers will love City Capers, an exhibit of Philadelphia’s cityscape featuring a construction zone, ShopRite Supermarket and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia medical center.
- Repair a car and fill its gas tank, jump into the driver’s seat of a SEPTA bus or become a highway toll collector at Roadside Attractions. Then stretch your legs in City Park, complete with a food vendor’s cart.
- Race sailboats, play with bubbles and discover animals in the high grass as part of River Adventures, an exhibit all about science, nature and weather.
- It's always tea time in Wonderland, where children can descend down the rabbit hole and weave through a hallway of doors and mirrors, riddles and optical illusions.
- It’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s the Statue of Liberty’s arm and torch, made out of toys and other “found objects.” Baseball bats. Skis. Even a Rocky Balboa bobblehead doll!
- At the Please Touch Garden, healthy eating, recycling and sustainability are on the menu, taught in part by playing with worms, making seed balls and donning costumes for dramatic play.
- Junior engineers can assemble, schedule and operate their own trains at Centennial Exploration, as well as gaze in awe at the 20-by-30-foot model of Philadelphia's 1876 Centennial Exhibition grounds and its 200 structures.
- Build an imaginary world out of giant foam blocks at Imagination Playground.
- Young astronauts will love Space Station where they can pretend they are a space shuttle pilot or launch their own rocket!
- Don't forget to take a ride on the Woodside Park Dentzel Carousel (included with this CertifiKID admission deal!), which features 52 hand-carved wooden animals and 1,296 lights!
Your admission also includes FREE access to Please Touch Museum's many daily educational programs, including theater shows, story times, sing-a-longs and special S.T.E.M. programs. Click HERE to view daily calendar of activities.
"Great Day Trip! I've been here several times and I love it more each time I go! There is so much to stimulate young minds without being overwhelming. I think the breakup of the rooms helps with that." - kbially, TripAdvisor Review, Jan. 8, 2017
"The Please Touch Museum never disappoints! It was one of my favorite places as a kid and is now my favorite place to visit with children! From classics like the real SEPTA bus and working store to newer exhibits like Alice's Wonderland and the life-sized floor piano, a trip to the Please Touch Museum is always a good idea." - Melissa L., TripAdvisor Review, Sept. 12, 2016
Information & Restrictions
Please Touch Museum
Memorial Hall, Fairmount Park
4231 Avenue of the Republic
Philadelphia, PA 19131
- $17 for One Adult or Child Admission + One Carousel Ride ($22 Value)
- $34 for Two Adult or Child Admissions + Two Carousel Rides + FREE PARKING ($56 Value)
- $68 for Four Adult or Child Admissions + Four Carousel Rides + FREE PARKING ($100 Value)
- Regular Price: $19 for Adult/Child Admission; $3 Carousel Ride; $12 Parking
What You Need to Know:
- Children under 1 year old are FREE.
- Please Touch Museum is recommended for children ages 6 months to 8 years old.
- Parking in in the attached garage and is limited and subject to availability.
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed together. For example, if you have a party of 3 people, you can purchase one $17 voucher and one $34 voucher.
- Click HERE to view daily calendar of activities included FREE with your admission.
- Monday – Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Expiration: March 31, 2019
To Redeem: Please present your voucher for entry, printed or on a smartphone. If your voucher includes parking, you will be presented with a parking pass to exit the parking lot.
Questions? Need More Information? Contact Please Touch Museum at 215-581-3167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Philadelphia, PA Deals from CertifiKID.