- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$62.52 $42 33% off
$35.98 $24 34% off
$50 $30 40% off
$35.38 $24 32% off
$49 $36.75 25% off
The Deal is Over!
$14 value | 36% savings
Georgia has learned a lot about the universe since 1967. It was then that the Fernbank Science Center opened, offering up its outdoor gardens and indoor facilities as giant interactive textbooks for school children and the public alike. And to educate as many as possible, the center keeps general admission to its regular exhibits totally free.
- Eye Catchers: the stars that come into view through the Dr. Ralph L. Buice, Jr. Observatory's Cassegrain reflector, the largest telescope in the southeastern US
- Crown Jewel: the Jim Cherry Memorial Planetarium, which explores the mysteries of the universe—from lunar phases to color—in a 70-foot dome
- Permanent Mainstays: the poison-dart frogs and snakes that live together and fight over who does the dishes in the Live Animals exhibit
- Don't Miss: the unmanned command module from Apollo 6
- Special Programs: student-focused STEM classes and camps, such as an aviation camp and a toothpick bridge-building contest
Information & Restrictions
- $9 for admission for two to a planetarium show (up to $14 value)
- $15 for admission for four to a planetarium show (up to $28 value)
What You Need to Know:
- Shows begin promptly as scheduled.
- Must arrive 30 minutes before show begins; no late entry allowed. Re-entry is not allowed for safety reasons.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s).
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Limit 1 per visit.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- May be repurchased every 30 days.
To Redeem: This deal is offered to CertifiKID subscribers in partnership with Groupon. When you Click HERE or 'BUY DEAL' above to purchase voucher, you will be redirected to Groupon.com to complete your purchase.
Find even more great Atlanta, GA Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.