- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$70.50 $35 51% off
$9 $6.75 25% off
$49 $36.75 25% off
The Deal is Over!
Receive Unlimited Play with this Special
14-Month Family Membership to ...
HURRY! DISCOUNTED MEMBERSHIPS
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME !!
Ranked among the top five children’s museums in the U.S., Port Discovery Children’s Museum offers three floors of interactive, educational exhibits and ever-changing programs for children ages birth through age 10.
Membership provides unlimited access to a GAZILLION hands-on learning exhibits, including:
Dinosaurs: Land of Fire & Ice™ (Through September 9, 2018) Travel back in time to when dinosaurs last roamed the land! In this fascinating exhibit, you’ll encounter unfamiliar landscapes and touchable dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes including a Tyrannosaurus Rex and Triceratops. Plus, build science skills as you investigate clues about what the dinosaurs left behind! Activities include:
- Explore the Field Research Station like a paleontologist while uncovering fossils with brushes and by creating drawings using fossil rubbings and tracings.
- Adventure through the Land of Fire to explore the prehistoric home of the Triceratops and T-Rex. Circle the land in insect costumes, explore a volcano with oozing lava, and make your way through a swampy bog while identifying animals and plants!
- Take a trip across the Land of Ice (no coats needed!) to meet the dinosaurs who made their homes in the cold climate of Alaska. Plus, explore rocky steps and icy slides from the cold climate of Alaska!
The Adventures of MR. POTATO HEAD® (Beginning September 22, 2018) MR. POTATO HEAD will lead the way on a jungle safari, in outer space, on an archaeological dig, and on an under the sea exploration with amazingly fun ways to help children build fundamental skills, welcome new experiences with confidence, curiosity and humor, and to think about all they can be and do.
Climb, crawl, jump, and slide through the amazing one-of-a-kind three-story jungle gym and urban treehouse. With endless tunnels to navigate, rope bridges to cross, slides and tight spaces to conquer, it's sometimes hard to convince kids not to spend the entire morning or afternoon just on this one single attraction!
Head over to this realistic 50's style diner to "cook" and serve food - and even ring up orders at the cash register.
Kick It Up!
Get fit and healthy in this indoor soccer and games stadium. Surf, snowboard, bike and skate through challenging courses!
Travel back to 1920's Egypt at to decipher hieroglyphics and find clues that will lead you to a pharaoh's lost tomb!
Royal Farms Convenience Store and Fill'er Up Station
Stop by to stock up on some healthy food. Don't forget to fill up the VW Beetle with gas and check your tire pressure before you leave!
Infants and toddlers love exploring this whimsical exhibit that celebrates Maryland's heritage through hands-on exploration of unique landmarks and landscapes.
Wonders of Water
Splish splash in interactive water exhibits. Don't worry, there are slickers and Crocs for everyone!
Here's what local parents are saying about Port Discovery Children's Museum:
“Absolutely worth the trip to Baltimore”
"A great way to spend a few hours with the family. We opted for the family membership, because we know we'll be back again and again. Lots of fun for kids aged 1 - 10 (at least). Plenty of room to roam, learn, explore, make noise, create art, read, run around, and just have an amazing time." - Craig S., Trip Advisor, Oct. 31, 2016
“Non Stop Fun”
"This kid's museum is full of enough activities even for the most energetic athletic child. A huge climbing structure rises up three stories in the center of the building. Ramps, slides, tunnels ropes...kids can make it all the way up to the third floor...Great water room where you can enclose yourself in a giant bubble and make music by striking instruments with water...Not sure who had more fun here...me or my three-year-old grand daughter!" - Karen V., Trip Advisor, Oct. 18, 2016
Information & Restrictions
HURRY! DISCOUNTED MEMBERSHIPS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME !!
- $105 for 14-Month Family Membership for 4 people (28% Off) OR
- $130 for 14-Month Family PLUS Membership for 6 people (26% Off)
- 14-Month Family Membership: $144 ($124 for 12 months + $20 for 2 additional months)
- 14-Month Family PLUS Membership: $174 ($154 for 12 months + $20 for 2 additional months)
- 14-Month Membership: Unlimited visits from July 1, 2018 - August 31, 2019.
- Family Memberships (4-person max) include two (2) adult named cardholders.
- Family PLUS Memberships (6-person max) include three (3) adult named cardholders.
- Only one adult named cardholder is required for entry. The rest of the group can be any combination of adults and children.
- Children under 2 years of age are not counted towards membership and receive free admission.
Both Memberships Include:
- Discounts on Birthday Party Packages
- Access to Member-Only Events & Email Updates
- Discounts at select Power Plant Live! Restaurants
- Express entry on busy days
- 10% discount at Museum store
Family PLUS Membership also includes:
- $2 Guest Discount (over the 6-person max)
- 50% Off General Admission at Association of Children’s Museum’s 200 Member Museums
What You Need to Know:
- Valid for new or expired members only. If you are an existing member, this offer will not allow you to extend your current membership when it expires.
- Additional family members can be added to your Family PLUS membership for $25/person by calling Port Discovery or upon arrival (at the Box Office). Discounts and promotions do not apply when adding additional family members.
- Check out the Membership FAQ.
To Redeem: After purchasing this voucher, you will receive an email asking you to fill out a form with your membership information.
- Your membership cards will be emailed to you within one week of completing this form.
- YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM before your first visit to Port Discovery.
- If you'd like to visit Port Discovery before you receive your membership cards via email, that is fine - as long as you have completed the form ahead of time. Please be sure to bring proper ID to the Port Discovery Box Office.
- Port Discovery admission under your membership will not be granted until you fill out this form.
- You can also access the form by logging into your CertifiKID account and selecting the voucher for this deal.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Additional service charges may apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Baltimore, MD Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.