Includes Family Passes to Natural Bridge & Caverns!
Natural Bridge, VA
This summer, connect with each other and nature with these great overnight packages! Natural Bridge has it all! A 500 million year old Natural Bridge, caverns, nature hikes, Native American living history exhibits and more!
Families have a great time together at the Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center, with spectacular views of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley. The full-service hotel blends the quiet and serenity of a country getaway with endless opportunities for adventure and discovery. Enjoy a ranger-led morning hike, experience Natural Bridge by luminary light or just relax by the hotel's wood-burning fireplaces.
All Weekday & Weekend packages include:
- One night accommodations for up to 2 adults and 2 children in Natural Bridge Historic Hotel's Main Inn.
- Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children in the Hotel's restaurant, the Colonial Dining Room.
- Admission for 4 to Virginia’s Natural Bridge State Park - An awe inspiring 215-foot natural bridge that was discovered by the Monacan Indians, purchased by Thomas Jefferson, surveyed by a young George Washington, and now stands as a can’t miss national historic landmark.
- Admission for 4 to The Caverns at Natural Bridge - Explore the deepest Caverns on the East Coast, experience what real darkness feels like, and learn about the different minerals and geological properties that form these super cool caves. Descend 34 stories to visit a colossal dome room and see all kinds of rock formations. Venture downstairs and the kids can enjoy mining for gems and/or build a bat house!
Also Included with Your Natural Bridge Package:
Hike past the Bridge and along the Cedar Creek Nature Trail to see an authentic Monacan Indian Living History Exhibit. Explore the ways of the past as you and the family learn of ancient Indian culture, tradesmanship, cooking techniques, and even weapon making! Keep walking and you will see the Saltpeter Cave where ammunition was made, and the beautiful (even in winter) Lace Falls.
The Visitor's Center, the Park's 25,000 square foot discovery center and gift shop, is open year round. Inside you will find the perfect souvenir, local artisan creations, and made-in-Virginia products to commemorate your trip.
Local Attractions Convenient to the Hotel
Convenient to the hotel you can also explore all that historic Lexington has to offer - shopping, dining, civil war history, horse drawn carriage rides, and more! Click HERE to learn more.
Included with your stay is a free breakfast for up to two adults and two children. As for the rest of your trip, you can grab a lunch to-go from the Archway Grill or Cedar Creek Cafe or relax before dinner with cocktails and appetizers at the Red Fox Tavern. After a long day at the Park, grab some southern cuisine at the Colonial Dining Room. If you come on a Friday you can partake in an old Natural Bridge Historic Hotel tradition, the Friday Night Seafood Buffet.
There's SO much to do at Natural Bridge, you can easily make a weekend of it! Add an additional night for $79 and make it the perfect family getaway! Book now because this deal won’t last!
Information & Restrictions
15 Appledore Lane
Natural Bridge, VA 24578
The Deals: Choose from the following overnight packages
- $169 for Weekday (Sunday - Thursday) Overnight Stay ($258 Value - 35% Off)
- $199 for Weekend (Friday - Saturday) Overnight Stay ($278 Value - 29% Off)
Overnight Packages Include:
- One night accommodations for two adults and two children at the The Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center in the Hotel's renovated Main Inn.
- Two adult and two child combo tickets to Natural Bridge State Park and The Caverns at Natural Bridge
- Breakfast for four people in the Hotel's Colonial Dining Room.
- Additional child(ren) $25/each, payable directly to hotel at check-in.
$79 for One Additional Night Stay
- Available as an add-on only to any of the packages above.
- Includes one night hotel stay. Does not include breakfast or attractions.
What You Need to Know:
- Natural Bridge is located about 3.5 hours from both the DC and Baltimore areas.
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased. Stack vouchers to extend your stay!
- Taxes are not included and are due at the time of booking.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- Bring your bike and hiking shoes for the resort's 5.5 miles of trails!
- Attraction tickets are valid throughout the entire length of your stay.
Expiration: October 27, 2018.
- Reservations are required and subject to availability. After purchase, please call 540-291-2121 and provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number to make your hotel reservations.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact The Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center at 540-291-2121.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Valid only for the dates listed above. Reservations are subject to availability. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases/reservations. Additional service charges may apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.