This camp is for boys and girls ages 5 to 12, with a focus on FUN and fundamentals. Camp is held indoors and outdoors at a conveniently located school with a gym and plenty of outdoor fields. Choose from traditional sports like BASKETBALL, SOCCER and FLAG FOOTBALL to less conventional DODGE BALL, WHIFFLE BALL and CAPTURE THE FLAG. There will also be a station set up for those who may want a little downtime with ARTS AND CRAFTS and BOARD GAMES. Campers will have fun with the outdoor sports and when the heat, humidity or storms make it uncomfortable to be outside, the fun will go on INDOORS.
Information & Restrictions
19528 Olney Mill Road
Olney, MD 20832
The Deal: $169 for i9 Multi-Sport Camp ($299 Value - 44% Off)
- July 23 - 27
- July 30 - Aug 3
- Camps are held at Belmont Elementary School
What You Need to Know:
- Click HERE for information.
- Camps run Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 3 PM for Ages 5-12.
- Please select week at checkout.
- Campers provide their own lunch, i9 will supply fresh water and an afternoon popsicle break.
- For any questions please email Jon Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please bring your printed CertifiKID voucher with you on the first day of camp and you will register in person.
- NOTE, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2018 camp weeks listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp weeks. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.