- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
24 Languages to Choose From!
The Deal is On!
Learning a foreign language is a critical lifelong skill in today's increasingly interconnected world with many benefits that extend beyond language acquisition. Research shows that teaching children a foreign language early in life helps develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills, enhances memory, and even boosts academic achievement. But how do you go about teaching your child a foreign language, especially one you don't know yourself?
Developed by the world's most trusted language learning solutions provider for 25 years, Rosetta Stone Homeschool is the most effective way to bring a foreign language curriculum home. Developed specifically for children's foreign language learning needs, Rosetta Stone Homeschool uses the immersion method and teaches language in a progressive, natural way - first words, then sentences, then conversations. The fun and completely interactive curriculum means students are excited about spending more time learning.
- Choose From 24 Languages. Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Arabic and more.
- An Immersion Method That Works. Rosetta Stone teaches language the natural way - no translation required.
- The Most Advanced Speech Technology. TruAccent® speech-recognition technology listens, analyzes, and corrects your child’s speech throughout the learning process.
- Enhanced Reporting and Monitoring Tools. Keep your child on track with printable reports and lesson progress data.
- Access Across Devices and Offline. Your child can learn from a computer, tablet, or mobile phone. When an Internet connection isn’t available, you can easily download lessons with the Audio Companion feature.
Rosetta Stone Homeschool is available in 6, 12, or 24-month online subscription packages. Check the Rosetta Stone Homeschool website for special back to school offers! Your subscription provides access to a variety of lessons that require your student to use deductive reasoning to move forward, resulting in quicker progress and greater long-term retention. No rote memorization or boring drills here!
Check out this video to learn more!
Information & Restrictions
Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
Find even more great All Other Cities Deals from CertifiKID.