- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
The Deal is On!
$45 BUY DEAL
$60 value | 25% savings
Founded in 1958 by Stanley L Frank, TrainTown is a railway enthusiasts dream that shares the ins and outs of trains with others in a way they can enjoy and appreciate.
Now, staff carry on Stanley's legacy by welcoming guests to climb aboard the TrainTown trains with four miles of scale track and explore the 10 acres of railway setups. With six amusement rides, railroads with four miles of scale track, and a miniature petting zoo, TrainTown has something for the entire family to enjoy.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $45 for One Visit to Sonoma TrainTown Railroad, Four Train and Eight Ride Tickets ($60 Value - 25% Off)
What You Need to Know:
- Open daily from June 1st - September 3rd. Weather Permitting.
- Ages 12 months and older require a train ticket.
- All riders require a ticket on amusement rides.
- There are no refunds.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s).
- May be repurchased every 120 days.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- All goods or services must be used by the same person.
To Redeem: This deal is offered to CertifiKID subscribers in partnership with Groupon. When you Click HERE or 'BUY DEAL' above to purchase voucher, you will be redirected to Groupon.com to complete your purchase.
Find even more great San Francisco, CA Deals from CertifiKID.