- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
Valid Any Day
The Deal is On!
$195 BUY DEAL
$225 value |
The Fire Museum of Maryland doesn’t look like much from the outside. But open the door, and wow! The world-class collection of more than 40 pieces of gleaming fire apparatus sends hearts of all ages racing with delight and makes for a unique place to celebrate a birthday.
Treat your little firefighter and their buds to a day at The Fire Museum of Maryland. Explore the history of firefighting in America, from the days of bucket brigades, to early hand-pumped engines, to the age of steam, to modern rigs of the 20th century. The working alarm room showcases over 150 years of emergency communications technology. And it really gets kids thinking about how did people call for help before there were cellphones?
Plus, don't miss the interactive Discovery Room, where kids can try on pint-sized turnout gear and climb onto a real 1938 Mack fire engine.
Two Fire Museum staff will be on-hand to prepare the party room, show guests where to go, and answer any questions. However, families are expected to collect trash, and tidy up the room when the party ends.
For an additional fee, you can add-on the following activities:
- A 30-minute Fire Engine ride on a 1935 Stutz, or a 1949 Mack. This is a real treat for both parents and kids! These engines are the real deal, not new vehicles modified to appear antique. Additional Cost: $175.
- A 30-minute visiting firefighter presentation where you can learn about the life of a firefighter and fire safety. Additional Cost: $50.
- The engine ride and firefighter visit often take a few days or longer to arrange, so please let them know as soon as possible if you’re interested.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $195 for 2-Hour Birthday Party at the Fire Museum ($225 Value)
Hours: Open Year-round on Saturdays from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Special Operating Hours:
- June, July and August: Wednesdays - Saturdays from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- December 27 - December 29: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- Parties are valid any day.
- Maximum capacity is 35 guests, which includes children and adults (They don’t count babies).
- You may arrive 30 minutes prior to your party time to set-up and use the Museum’s main entrance.
- The Museum provides four, six-foot-long party tables, covered in red vinyl tablecloths.
- You bring your own food and drinks. The party room has a refrigerator/freezer for you to use. No cooking allowed.
- Food can be ordered from locally owned GT Pizza of Lutherville or Chick-fil-A at Towson Town Center who will deliver to the Museum on Saturdays.
- Balloons are allowed, however they must be tied or weighed down to prevent them from escaping into the Museum
- Do not tape anything to the walls or mural. No piñatas. No alcohol.
- You are responsible for clean up at the conclusion of your party.
- The Fire Museum is located one block north of the Baltimore Beltway at Exit 26B.
- Plenty of parking is available.
Expiration: December 31, 2018. Reflects date by which party must be held.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 410-321-7500, X103 to reserve your party.
- Be sure to provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact The Fire Museum of Maryland at 410-321-7500.
Valid only at The Fire Museum of Maryland. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Baltimore, MD Deals from CertifiKID.